Sigils for beauty

Is it possible to make a sigil for beauty spells? Like i want to use it with subliminal messages used in the sigil. Like for weighloss, skincare, eye color, etc.

6 Likes

Yes sure you can.

2 Likes

This makes me wonder if it is possble to change facial features with the use of a sigil and listening to a subliminal?

1 Like

I used a subliminal to lower my nose bridge a little bit and it worked wonders. Now I need my nose tip to change a little. I was just curious if using sigils can give it boost.

6 Likes

Im definitely interested in trying it too.

2 Likes

Sure you can. You may use Austin Osman Spare theory of Sigils.

Briefly what is done is to develop a sigil by fusion and stylization of letters.

So here’s an example.

First of all, a sentence of desire has to be formulated.

This sentence must be written down in capitals.

I WANT TO HAVE A CLEAR SKIN

Take out the vowels from your sentence

WNTTHVCLRSKN

Next, all the letters which appear more than once are deleted so that only one of each letter remains

WNTHVCLRSK

It is permissible to consider one part of the letter (for example, M) as a reversed W or, seen from the side, as an E or something similar . Hence, these three letters should not have to appear in the sigil three separate times.

And then take these letters and arrange them into a symbol.something better than this
example
( sorry that’s not so well and just done for the sake of an example :blush: but you get the idea)

The aim here is to make a sigil as simple as possible with the various letters recognizable ( even with slight diffuculty) There is no need o have something artistic but for simple psychological reasons it should be obvious that you should not just scribble or doodle in haste. Make the best you can.

However, it is important that in the end the sigil is as simple as possible with the various letters recognizable (even with slight difficulty). The artistic quality of the sigil is irrelevant, but for simple psychological reasons it should be obvious that you should not just scribble or doodle in haste. You should strive to make it to the best of your abilities.

You will probably take a a few attempts to construe and then it will be fixated. You may drove it anywhere. According to Spare’s instructions, the sigil should be destroyed after its internalization. His basic idea is that the sigil, together with its meaning, must be planted into the unconscious. Afterwards, the consciousness has to forget it so that the unconscious can obey its encoded direction without hindrance.

When the sigil is ready, you will activate it by implanting it into your psyche. There is two way to do this, first Spare’s original way;

This is the difficult part of the process truly. It is crucial that the sigil is internalized in a trance of sorts. This may take place in a state of euphoria (for example, by means of drugs), in ecstasy (for example, sex magically by masturbation, sexual intercourse or a ritual), or in a state of physical fatigue.

You may support that procedure by repeating the sentence of desire rhythmically and monotonously like a mantra, becoming faster and faster; in doing so, one must stare fixedly at the sigil.

Basically this the Austin Spare method. After the end of ritual, please destroy the physical basis of the sigil, go do something else and forget anything ever happened.

Another method to implant the sigil is as follows, it is rather an easy way but here you need time.

Once you’ve finished with your sigil construction, you may simply keep the sigil and put it somewhere safe for a couple weeks.

Long enough that you forget what the original intent behind it was—out of sight, out of mind.

Your unconscious will remember. Your conscious mind will not .

Once you’ve constructed your sigil and forgotten what it was for; you may step again into the most important part and that is the engineering of the break in consciousness.

As a way to do it you may get into the orgasmic state by whatever means seem best, and at the moment of orgasm, stare unflinchingly at your sigil, imprinting it deep into your mind. orgasmic state is just an example here again, but it’s easy for most of people to get into and a state where conscious mind is most vulnerable

Once you’ve safely implanted the sigil to your unconscious mind you may safely destroy the physical basis of the sigil, go do something else and forget anything ever happened.

From now on it will be the unconscious which has to do the work

I hope that helps, good luck :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Informative thanks

2 Likes