Sigils as Tattoos

So I’m looking to get a new tattoo soon and would it be a good idea to get a sigil tattoo or a demon/entities sigil. Idk what I want yet so I would like some help. Maybe something that’ll help with evocation?

2 Likes

Take some time and see if there is an entity you are drawn to or form a relationship of some sort with. The last thing you would want to do is have a permanent link to an entity that may not work with you as sometimes happens

3 Likes

In my opinion you do not want to do this unless the demon is your patron or you already have a relationship with them, because you would be essentially calling their energy into your life permanently. The option to banish if their energy is making you sick, or incompatible with you in some way, would no longer be an option.

7 Likes

I was thinking that but besides that is there any symbols that might help with evocation in general?
That i could get a tattoo of

1 Like

A tattoo is not going to make you better at evocation. Only practice will so that.

Most magicians get tattoos of symbols that mean something to them. Search the forum. There are threads about it. Some have inverted pentagrams, and I think one member here got the Seal of the Sorcerer from Kingdoms of Flame.

3 Likes

Okay thank you very much!

2 Likes

Try drawing the seal on yourself in permanent marker for awhile. See how you feel first. I agree, you should only do it if it is your patron. Relationships of all kinds change over time so be cautious. Having a seal tattooed after a change of heart is much worse than your exes name on your finger.

3 Likes

Astaroth and Orobos, both already tattooed!

They have both helped me immensely and I have no regrets.

4 Likes

Go for it. I have Lilith’s sigil as a tattoo. You will find a photo of the tattoo somewhere around here in the forum… :slight_smile:

1 Like

My wife has that one.

1 Like