Sigils and Seals

Hello all. I would like to hear some ideas that you would want in seals. What would you like the seal to do? What function would you prefer it to use? What will power the seal? Lets talk about sealing ideas.

1 Like

Warding sigils would be an awesome idea (to ward parasites/thoughtforms, and general Negative energy).

Hmmm another idea are sigils to collect say dark energy (not negative, dark), lunar energy, solar, etc …so someone can then collect that for whatever reasons.

Edit* a glamour/appear more masculine sigil would be awesome to. JK, but seriously I’ma look into that.

Also a, sigil to attract people (for romantic reasons) would be nice.

2 Likes

The warding seal would be easy enough. And a collection seal would be great! Ill have to write those ideas down somewhere. I already created a 7 deadly sin seal

1 Like

Also a seal/sigil to connect to certain entities (like fae, succubi, etc) so when someone say does a spell or even just wants to connect with the race/types of spirits but not to a well known one…that sigil/seal would act as a GATEWAY (would need to program for ones with mutual benefit/intent can only come through) for them.

And ALSO blocks out parasites/imposters/thoughtforms.

1 Like

So a seal to act as a gateway of sorts that is meant for a race of spirit and not an individual. Thats interesting and something to look into. It would need to have multiple matrices and layers to it to protect the user.

1 Like

Yes, I was thinking that would be a more complicated seal to make. However it would be VERY useful. I’ve been thinking of working on something like that myself.

Maybe more so to connect to the race BUT then act as a “fishing hook” (bad analogy sorry) for specific individual that matches your desires/intent and also would want to communicate/work with you/make contact back.

This way you don’t have tons of beings from that race coming to you

Although it’s probably just easier to do a general “connect to the race”, either will need extensive protection/wards put in place to filter out the bad from the good.

Either that or a seal to connect to different currents which would very likely connect to the beings from that current

1 Like

A general race gateway seal shoild be enough as long as the correct protections are built around it.

1 Like

Agreed.

1 Like