Sigil?

Anyone have a sigil for belly-aisle (sound it out kiddies) that has worked for them? He hath requested it and I want community opinion.

The complicated one with the 5 turret-style things worked for me:

Oh boy, that looks like it will be fun to draw!

That is the sigil you are looking for.

Two people confirming this? Alright!

Thankee sai(s)! Now, back to work. MUST BREAK THE CODE.

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:5, topic:2807”]Two people confirming this? Alright!

Thankee sai(s)! Now, back to work. MUST BREAK THE CODE.[/quote]

I use that one as well on a regular basis

THREE?!

UNPRECEDENTED!

I use that one a lot.

But you should pronounce his name “Balls all” it is a secret that will unlock a gateway…to an ass kicking lol.

He will try and succeed in scaring the shit out of you, but stick with him. It is WELL worth the rewards.

He hasn’t tried that yet. He’s done a more “This-is-what’s-real-so-conquer-it” approach. He certainly is an inspiring demon.

Say, was he a leader at some point? I feel a little ashamed for not knowing, but he seems the leader type.

EDIT: Also, check the Naos thread in Soul Travel. Had my first major thing with him today. I think it’s awesome.

[quote=“Sevarn304, post:9, topic:2807”]He hasn’t tried that yet. He’s done a more “This-is-what’s-real-so-conquer-it” approach. He certainly is an inspiring demon.

Say, was he a leader at some point? I feel a little ashamed for not knowing, but he seems the leader type.[/quote]

He is a demonic king.

I meant a more army type leader. I really feel dumb now, lol. I know he has legions, but I read somewhere that once he was head honcho of almost all demons.

He seems militaristic, almost.

Tried that with me in the “dream” a few weeks ago during my Ahriman invocation, it was excellent because I realised a lot of my skepticism about various aspects of stuff was based on fear, nothing more than a 2-years old with hands over eyes pretending something’s not real if they don’t look at it.

And I got the militaristic vibe as well, that word almost perfectly describes it, in that dream as he was throwing armies of nasty grubby demons of filth and foulness at me and wanted to see how I’d respond.

I had to find the personal godname given to me years ago to command them back to their realms, and stand tall in my own godself and Her authority (rather than hiding behind anything else) - it was mind-blowing.

I’m just mentioning this because individually, we’re talking about “UPG” we’ve each had, and we’re on (I think) reasonably different paths, but the common experiences lean towards being verification.

“VPG”? :slight_smile:

Dunno.

BUT FOUR PEOPLE VERIFYING ONE SIGIL?!

Well to be fair I didn’t scry it, I found it online, and knew that was the one to use because it felt right to me - there’s one that’s more of a squiggle but it didn’t really work for me, looked somehow uninspiring.

This one I posted here is the same one EA marks up on the whiteboard in his vid about the Demonic Heirarchy as well, fwiw.

Belial laughed at me and nodded when I asked if this sigil should be used.

So, now the demonic king himself has done it!

Thank all of you for giving me the confirmation I required.

I know Belial has confirmed it himself, but for good measure, that’s the one I’ve used too.

It’s the sigil from the Goetia representing his Draconic essence (Qlippothic). He has others under different aspects of his being.