Sigil under my pillow experience

Was wondering if anyone had any insight for me. I put the sigil of Amon under my pillow case before my nap and I felt charged and couldn’t sleep. Later on as I was getting ready to fall asleep, I decided to lay my head on the pillow as I was reading a book and got a massive headache out of nowhere. As soon as I lifted my head off of my pillow the headache went away.

5 Likes

I haven’t done that. Like…Never. So I can’t be of much help. But I will direct you to some useful threads.

4 Likes

I’m not trying to sound like an asshole here, legitimate question. What was your goal or purpose in putting his sigil under your pillow?

A charged sigil is like a gateway so that energetic feeling is of the spirit of whom it belongs to.

The reason you couldn’t sleep was because of the stimulation you were receiving from the spirit. Eventually you’ll be able to get normal REM sleep or maybe even lucid dream with the spirit or astral project. But sleeping with a sigil under your pillow either being new or new to the spirit will cause disruptions.

The headache is what I call “magical hangover”. Whenever I work with a new spirit and it’s intense, I’ll get a headache. But normally this goes away and you won’t have headaches with the same spirit in the future.

8 Likes

@Blackflag16 Great insight.

3 Likes

@Rosebell Your sensing the energy. If your new to it, it can give you headaches.
After a while you get used to the energies it settles down a bit.

I got two heavily blooded sigils under my bed that gave off an enormous amount of energy to start with, there been under there for weeks. I couldn’t sleep properly for a couple of days. You will adjust with time.

If you’ve asked for something from Amon
He could be trying to get your attention.

You can picture the sigil in your mind and go through it. Just relax and allow any words, images and feelings to surface.

Probably best to do it a few hours before going to sleep. It can keep you awake as you already know. Can also induce dreams If done just before bedtime.

Pretty much what @Blackflag16 said :+1:

5 Likes

…fascinating, I never knew this. I recently started working with Belial and for the first few days, I would have an intense headache I couldn’t shake. Nothing worked, it was horrible. I never associated it with the work I was doing. Thank you for posting about this.

3 Likes

I wanted to connect with Amon in my dreams! I read somewhere on here to do that as a way of invocation :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I did the same thing for the same reason, and had the same reaction. I tried for a few days before abandoning the project.

1 Like

I’ve had a few instances of falling asleep and partially waking up and hearing myself sleep talking to something. Nothing major as a response, just a simple “Yeah i can do that”. And after evoking Sallos, I woke up partially to intense vibrations and asked if it was him and got a feeling of a “Yes”. So I figured id try sleeping with a sigil to see if that would be a better way of contacting spirits. Through my sleep.

1 Like

Were you unable to contact the spirit? Or was it just too much energy wise?

1 Like

It was too much, as you say. It was for my patron, who I have no issues communicating with normally, so I was surprised to have it turn out that way. My gf said I would toss and turn, making a lot of noise, which is uncharacteristic, and I would wake up exhausted. It felt like trying to talk to someone during a superloud concert.

2 Likes

I do dream work. Don’t be discouraged if it’s hit and miss or doesn’t happen right away. The more you connect with the spirit by other ways outside of sleep, the more you will be able to
make contact. I would look into dream magick and lucid dreaming. Should help you to initiate an experience more easier. Here using the search box and YouTube should provide enough free material to get started.

4 Likes