Sigil to get new job

Hi,

Can some of you experienced ones be so kind and recommend a sigil that should land me a nice job? Thanks so much in advance!!!

[quote=“orgonenite, post:1, topic:4613”]Hi,

Can some of you experienced ones be so kind and recommend a sigil that should land me a nice job? Thanks so much in advance!!![/quote]

You should evoke Bune. He is excellent and prompt. He would get you exactly what you want (even more and better in my experience).
I was between jobs for 7 months. In fact read this “http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/new-magician-help/words-of-praise-for-bune-and-paimon/msg54543/#msg54543”

Regards,
Himanshu

I agree with himanshuchauhan. I have had success with both Bune and Claunec. Bune I have evoked to bring jobs to friends, or just one time lumps of cash, and Claunec helps me with ongoing projects like business ideas or getting money in the reverse sense (Like instead of getting more money, I got more things either for free or had debts reduced and removed)

1 Like

I’ve been able to obtain money almost instantly from the angel Lukorst, from the 2nd Kingdom of Flames.