Sigil rite

i have not done magic in longer time so i have 1 question if someone could check if i understand it correctly:The sigil magic : so i put sigil in front of me as i gaze at it i chant the name of spirit for around 30 min use candles incesne and after doing so for couple of months as an example i can gain ability to fall into trance state wich from i can verbaly or mental speak with one of the spirits.
Is this correct understanding of how sigil magic works thru practice and training?

1 Like

With sigil gazing it’s indeed possible to enter trance, but you’re going for spirit contact right away. So it may be necessary a “request”: think or say that you wish to be a friend, get to know the entity etc. To do trance training there are other methods, such as rythmical breathing, looking at the angle between the ceiling and a wall, or visualization of light entering body from above.

1 Like

I see opening a sigil, and getting into trance as two different things.

1. Chanting for 30 mins should get you into a trance state.
  2. Gazing at the sigil should open in in a couple of minutes. You don’t need to chant be in trance to do this though you do want your mind to be peaceful and focused.

When the sigil is open, focus on your intention, see the situation you want to change, then see it changed and focus on how that makes you feel now it’s different.
Ask questions of the entity and the answer should just occur to you, almost as if you thought it yourself. I don’t think you need to be in a very deep trance for that and it helps that messaging come through.

1 Like

well specific goal is verbal comunication with spirit so i need trance brain state to make this possible at all and by gaze i open sigil as an portal so i just gaze at sigil chant name of spirit and when my brain gets to trance state chances are high that i can engage in conversation for and explore spiritual world

1 Like

Well the spirit will be there and can hear you, but you need to hear the spirit?

You’re unlikely to develop clairaudience quite that fast, but keep at it, trust the knowing that comes through, and it will come in time. :slight_smile: