Sigil Ready

I charged a sigil although the typical flashing really didn’t happen too much instead a slow fade of part of my sigil happened.I also saw the sigil move from dead center of my focus to right then back again with pressure on my third eye.I also felt suddenly emotional and poured them into it with the help of my succubi.I know the sigil is ready as is but i’m working to see if its possible to let it soak up all that emotional energy over time making it more powerful while continually pouring my emotions into the sigil.I apologize in advance if this question has been asked but i haven’t seen it.My question is is it possible to do so?

Sigils seem to get more powerful with repeated use, in my experience, if that’s what you’re asking?

I mainly use them as a link though and not the “opening” method.

No i’m talking about repeatedly charging it over time before actually using it.

My opinion. Yes, you can load anything with emotional intention. This is similar to preperatory immersion, but internally generating meaning and importance/significance contrasted with externally immersing in information to produce that.

These are both reflections of a basic property of our minds, that whatever we focus on becomes more and more empowered within our consciousness. This provides a key to freedom as well as explaining consistent failure, depending on how we use our minds.

Attention, Intention, Clairity, Awareness, Emotion, etc.

IMO, sigils need to be charged repeatedly because they lose their effect after about 1-2 weeks and need to be recharged anyway to remain effective so I say go for it. Charge the hell out of your sigils. I have been doing this with a business sigil I made and my online sales doubled.

Thanks guys for the help
@RavensAscent
Actually you were the one that gave me the idea after watching your youtube videos and reading some of your blog (have it bookmarked by the way).I was hoping to find your blog but i got it from your channel.Like your blog by the way.

Thanks. Glad you got some ideas from it. I was half asleep when I posted that video so I was speaking rather monotone and boring in it, but I will be replacing it one day with a shorter less “half asleep” version. I know people that keep sigils around and continually charge them making them stronger just in case they ever need to use them in the future so by then they will be 10x as strong. But they have to be continually recharged to keep the power building.

Like if you forget and don’t recharge the sigil for 2 weeks, you can’t just pick up where you left off, because by then it will have lost over half its power. However, if you were to carve the sigil onto an object made of metals or wood, you could turn it into a more permanent sigil that doesn’t need recharging unless you just want to, to give the sigil a boost. Metal that conducts energy is best like copper, also other materials such as granite, limestone and gemstones with metallic components can work too.

With stones and metals like this, the energy doesn’t fade away so quickly. You can pick them up a few months later and still feel them radiating with electric-like pulses. I have purchased stones and metals 2nd hand from a local occult shop and can still feel the energy of the previous owner before cleansing the items. So try experimenting with different stones and metals and with the right ones, the energy will stay put for months and you will be able to feel the increase each time you charge the item just by holding the items.

Ever heard of a dremel tool? They have attachments for them with engraving tips that can cut into stone, glass, and metal.

I don’t really have anything much to add to the above personally, but I thought I’d link to a recent blog post by a magician I appreciate which happens to be on this very topic: [url=http://justinbthemagician.blogspot.co.nz/2015/08/sigils-without-tears.html]http://justinbthemagician.blogspot.co.nz/2015/08/sigils-without-tears.html[/url]

@RavensAscent
You’ve given me another idea having to do with metals.I’m going to combine what Lady Eva suggested about spirits and what you said about metals.
@Rawiri
Wow i like that post.Thanks for the link.

This is the best way IMO. Try it and keep track of what happens.

If you are not testing you are guessing. This is one of my new mantras.

And also because what works best for one person may not work best for another. So you can benefit by continually experiementing even when something is working, to improve even more.

You can get battery-operated engraving tools in the UK off eBay, this is the model I have (gone through a few but they’re more useful than they look, and damned effective on most metals and softer stone):

They’re a mass-produced generic product so they may be available elsewhere at the same very reasonable prices?

I have fancier tools but these are my workhorse for most engraving jobs. :slight_smile:

Damn i forgot to answer RavenAscent’s question.No i haven’t heard of dremel tools,and thanks for that pic Lady Eva.I think i’ll get something similar to that but next on my agenda is to buy evokation tools then the universal circle which will take me maybe 3-5 months since i’m poor as fuck.This isn’t directed towards anyone in particular but are pre-made metals sold on metaphysical shops?

You can buy sheets of copper, brass and aluminium quite easily in England, they’re sold in hobbyist shops for people who do arts, crafts, and model-making. Usually the same items sold specifically for magickal use cost more.

You can buy sigil pendants, they’re usually made by other magicians so you know you’re getting a decent product and not some mass-produced crap, and you can get Hindu yantras carved on copper, all kinds of stuff.

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:13, topic:6210”]You can buy sheets of copper, brass and aluminium quite easily in England, they’re sold in hobbyist shops for people who do arts, crafts, and model-making. Usually the same items sold specifically for magickal use cost more.

You can buy sigil pendants, they’re usually made by other magicians so you know you’re getting a decent product and not some mass-produced crap, and you can get Hindu yantras carved on copper, all kinds of stuff.[/quote]

Same here Eva. We have craft shops such as Michael’s, A.C. Moore, and Hobby lobby and sometimes Joann’s carries stuff like this and they offer sheets of various metals for like $2.87 for a six inch sheet of copper and if purchased from a new age store online, you’d probably pay $10 per sheet. If purchased at a home goods store like Lowe’s or Home Depot it may cost even more than that.

However, sometimes I reverse this!! Sometimes the craft stores use gimmicks like this and charge way more for an item listed as “for craft purposes” such as clear jewelry cording and metal eye pins/head pins. i make my own occult style jewelry and they sell you 10 feet of clear cord for $2.97 and 10 metal head pins for $1.99 when you can go to a hunting and fishing store and get 500 yards of clear fishing line for $4.10 tax included. Or buy a large spool of silver wire and use pliers to cut and shape your own eye pins and earring hooks from scratch.

I can make my own metal pendants however where I currently am staying they won’t let me have access to their soldering guns, welding tools, and metal cutters. I can be a little sadistic sometimes so they just don’t trust me around sharp or intensely heated objects. LOL