Sigil on mirror

Question:

If I draw a sigil of a spirit on a mirror without charging it (the shiny reflective side) what happens? Could it make a portal for a spirit? Will it have the same effect if I draw it on the non reflective back side of it? will it have the same effect if I glue a paper sigil in back of it as oppose to drawing it directly on the mirror ( front or back side)?

2 Likes

I don’t think it matters where you draw it if you don’t open it - you get out what you put in. No energy in, no energy out…

2 Likes

@Taramurti Traditionally you would draw the sigil on the backside of the mirror take to a cross road and bury it for 3 nights day before the blackmoon and 2 nights of the blackmoon. Then you would unbury it take it home and use it for scrying with the help of the spirit who’s sigil you used.

1 Like

It’s an interesting idea though. In addition to mirrors you could see constructing a sigil like a Calder mobile - constant but ever moving -

What would be your recommended way to charge a sigil to have a permanent open portal? Would drawing :writing_hand:️ it in ink and then tracing it over in blood be sufficient? What about printing the sigil online and tracing it in blood?