Sigil not working

Hi,

I had some success in the past from Bune and Claunack but now I have a new sales job and need some sales but o so far what can I try to make them work? Thanks

Pay the spirit.

Or try reading some books on sales! This is a vast expansive topic. You canā€™t never read enough on sales. I recommend Sell or be Sold by Grant Cardone. You can download it online if you search for it, or just buy the book. (I wonā€™t provide a link, use Google, get to work.)

Improve yourself first before you expect entities to magically create sales for you .

1 Like

learn some basic NLP skills as well, theyā€™re extremely useful in everything that involves people (even if it only involves you alone).

Remember selling is something you do for someone, not something you do to them - if youā€™re not sure that what youā€™re selling enhances peopleā€™s lives and that itā€™s your job to help them see that (almost like doing them a favour), get out and go find a product or service you can and do feel that way about with total integrity.

1 Like

Best book on selling I know of - How I Raised Myself from Failure to Success in Selling by Frank Bettger

I understand the motivation to shift-gears and supplement the approach, but my experience of having a Sigil (or an Energy, or even an Entity) influence ā€œanotherā€ ā€¦ also applies to myself
Just my perspective *

[it seems an error in magick to think or even have experience that you can influence another person to back off- espec one who wouldn't want to, stalker leave off, or "prosecutor" drop the case... 
and yet I can't have an energy I choose to Connect with, not only affect my situation, but also influence "me" ?   <actually how not influence me ?> ]

to have the idea that "hypnosis" can make someone decide not to smoke (quit smoking but changing the association of what a cigarette, or pipe or whatever, means), just like changing one's motivation to "work out".. or even drive to go and sell  (all three of those seem to be the main change-requests for hypnosis).     -To have the automatic thought-associations linked up, whether by "another person" hypnotising me.. or "me" using a sigil to influence another-person.. 

-but to have auto/self-hypnosis, or Sigil Energetic affect, upon myselfā€¦ the changes in oneā€™s associations (different than changing oneā€™s ā€œmindā€- just the associations in oneā€™s thoughts and perceptions)ā€¦

this may be hard to do, but to assume if one canā€™t have those changes made in ā€œoneā€™s selfā€ than how could one change someone-else ?

[quote=ā€œtaokua, post:7, topic:4673ā€] I understand the motivation to shift-gears and supplement the approach, but my experience of having a Sigil (or an Energy, or even an Entity) influence ā€œanotherā€ ā€¦ also applies to myself
Just my perspective *[/quote]

Maybe this spirits are influencing people to post practical sales tips to help Orgonenite? We all know magick influences other people but very few like to think it could be usā€¦ :wink:

Indeed, so whether a ā€œWorkingā€ cast by orgonenite, affects that situation only, or affects orgonenite directly (from the inside so to speak- which was my thought in prior comment), or whether that Working influences posters to this forumā€¦
-if the last, than these responses wouldnā€™t be suggestions of what to do ā€œin addition toā€ the Working, but rather are followon results (so these comments, and any other result <?> were the entire result of the first ā€˜castingā€™)ā€¦ part of the post-working eval, of type of results :slight_smile:

=========
Temple of Set uses a categorization which I find potentially illuminative:
LBM (lesser black magick- as all ā€œinfluencingā€ is dark and thus black)ā€¦ lesser in relation to the other two types- LBM being actions (or perceptions) we can do, but are outside the usual (thus ā€œritualā€ being more a means of focusing attention, but thus a sigil would merely support what the ā€œintentionā€-wanting ~telepathic influence could do)

[working with a Spirit or other ā€œEntityā€ or Energies from elsewhere or portal-presencesā€¦ could thus act as either ā€œimaginedā€ psychodrama (the Church of Satanā€™s primary view, along with other ā€˜schoolsā€™)ā€¦ but also as a ā€œmoral supportā€]
just as measurable increases in strength by ā€œstrong-menā€ type stunts per the presence of an audience (ex nail or iron-bar bendingā€¦ even stone-smashing, or ā€œhammering inā€ a nail with bare hand. etc) -as measured not just anecdotal-results (success in stunt) but even in GSR, muscle-twitch and neural-spindle potentiationā€¦ etc and so on (resistance to tensile damage- and increased healingā€¦) all as a result of ā€œbeing watchedā€ (and the degree of mental-energetic presenceā€¦ if a ā€œlarger Beingā€ might further ?)
[ if an Entity, and/or Energies, did act directly: along with, or via/Through-usā€¦ that may creep from LBM towards MBMā€¦ but fully MBM isā€¦ ]

MBM (medial black magick)- rather than within the realm of possible actions, as energetic beings (and what is possible via LBM really challenges based upon RisingUp and StridingForth via Becoming, and thus Realizing)ā€¦ but MBM being more an action by that part of us that is the Mind Structure (the iceberg as a whole acting, vs the tip of the iceberg, which we think we are, that floats visibly above the water)ā€¦ again as realize what LBM is capable of, thus redefine MBM (as beyond that) [more distinctions in that system, just briefly mentioned here as scope, and for concept]

<thus post was going to be a real short-concept, but this glommed-on perhaps a result of the sigil Working above? or rather the tapping-in to Currents and Wavesā€¦ thus my comment surfs it a bit> (or dragged by under-towā€¦)>

and GBM (Greater Black Magick)- being something that changes oneā€™s Mind (not the thoughts, and not the structure of, but the substance, or the core pattern upon which they rest and are made of)ā€¦ so to do GBM changes the root of who-what one is ā€œcoming-fromā€
(and as doing an action, even a ā€˜perceptionā€™ of MBM, results in your viewing the world in a new wayā€¦ unless it is all in oneā€™s thoughts, then it is not only oneā€™s thoughts-image/concept-reps that changeā€¦ the thinker that decided to make the change has been changed: does that new ā€˜thinkerā€™ still have the goals ā€˜youā€™ did beforeā€¦?).

That view redefines the terms a bit from the common-pop-culture: where we say changing the world is hard, but changing oneā€™s mind is easyā€¦ rather to change the ā€œWorldā€ is easy ā€œcompared toā€ changing oneā€™s Mindā€¦ (not implying it might be difficult to change parts of the World. and easiest to change parts of the representations/concepts-associations we haveā€¦ the stories we tell ourselvesā€¦ but not that which tells the stories, and the Mind itself (not the waves of thoughts, but the waterā€™s substance)ā€¦ MBM seeks to act upon the "Waterā€™s substanceā€™ natureā€¦ GBM seeks to change that substanceā€™s natureā€¦

at least that is the off-the-cuff gist this late eveningā€¦ might seem bigger scope than prior comments, but the question of ā€œwhy not Workingā€ā€¦ I think comes down to first, defining oneā€™s action-planā€¦ and perhaps refine ā€œthe targetā€ (as well as which of the 3 types of Working one is aiming to do)ā€¦

or perhaps the above confuses things.. 

To simply- are the changes in Situation-Circumstances, things (events or "new skills" or just actions-doings using skills that you have, just tweaks your opportunities) that your current mental-space can do.. 

or- do you need to be in a ā€˜differentā€™ mental-space (to become an expert with a different mastery, acting in a very sales-y way, for ex, IF one doesnā€™t have that personalityā€¦ to change to that personality could be a slight adaptation, or could be a radical departure)
Most concepts of magic-influence (closer to ā€˜sorceryā€™) are thought to be acting upon some extā€™l circumstances, and yet the before and after ā€˜personā€™ is the sameā€¦ do you see yourself as being the same ā€œyouā€ that wanted the change after making this change?

-The original posting said need more sales... question is whether a qualitative change of jumping beyond a plateau, some critical skill being needed, or just a current "random-roll-of-the-dice".. (if your prior boost was merely pushing chance to give you "random- roll-of-the-dice".. you may have pushed chance, and now have to either balance out chance, or 'borrow' more to push against the odds further.. digging in the "luck" reserves...)    If so, to get beyond that, may need still "jump to new skill-plateau"     - ie not doing the same thing, but dis-cover what new doing is req'd...  [ -OJT coaching?   open-up to/clear the way for an advisor, perhaps even a "mentor".. (a bit more than an advisor, espec more than a coach or trainer/teacher) ]

[of course, overwhelm and confusion may result when changing 'one's self'..  like literally picking yourself up by your-bootstraps..  once in midair.... which way is 'up'?]

Every questions I have kicking around in my head, I log on to BALG and Iā€™m led to someone on this forum with the answer. ā€™ AWESOME.ā€™ Now a quick question. You know how we are all about technology. So, a few friends, myself included, travel a lot on planes, tubes or subway a lot. Always on the go. Can we pull up a sigil of a spirit we trust on our iPhone or iPad and do a working from that. Or itā€™s not recommended. If yes we can. When weā€™re done with the working, do we delete or we can save in a folder. Thanks in advance.

I save them to a folder with notes about the completed working, and only delete them if they donā€™t work for some reason. If you can synch your phone to a computer/laptop/thumb drive you can save the effective ones there and delete the rest without ceremony, though remember to cast the spiritā€™s energy out of your gadget first!

Mostly I keep my serious work on a laptop that doesnā€™t even have a modem and thatā€™s got similar rules, that doesnā€™t leave the house but the rules about what gets kept/deleted are the same, and I consecrate it every time I log in, the blessing is actually condensed first-letter/sigil style as the passwordā€¦

Thatā€™s just what I do anyway. :slight_smile:

Oh and consecrating electronic gear makes it a suitable home for your spirit pals to lodge their energy, so before you even set out to buy/request a replacement make sure to send the intention to get a gadget whose innate spirit will support you in this work, otherwise people have problems with things blowing up.

Think of all the grimoires lost to time, the robes, wands, chalices, who knows what other magickal tech and toolsā€¦ all those spirits that dwelled within them are looking for new homes, to get back to the work they love best, so why not makes the invitation? :wink:

I save them to a folder with notes about the completed working, and only delete them if they donā€™t work for some reason. If you can synch your phone to a computer/laptop/thumb drive you can save the effective ones there and delete the rest without ceremony, though remember to cast the spiritā€™s energy out of your gadget first!

Mostly I keep my serious work on a laptop that doesnā€™t even have a modem and thatā€™s got similar rules, that doesnā€™t leave the house but the rules about what gets kept/deleted are the same, and I consecrate it every time I log in, the blessing is actually condensed first-letter/sigil style as the passwordā€¦

Thatā€™s just what I do anyway. :slight_smile:

Oh and consecrating electronic gear makes it a suitable home for your spirit pals to lodge their energy, so before you even set out to buy/request a replacement make sure to send the intention to get a gadget whose innate spirit will support you in this work, otherwise people have problems with things blowing up.

Think of all the grimoires lost to time, the robes, wands, chalices, who knows what other magickal tech and toolsā€¦ all those spirits that dwelled within them are looking for new homes, to get back to the work they love best, so why not makes the invitation? ;)[/quote]

Invaluable piece of info. The consecration I didnā€™t know about. Thank you very much Lady Evaā€¦
A side note, 11:23 you post this answer. 11:23 is SUPER special to me for many many reasons. In numerology that is 7
Also I am the 4444 like on your post. 8 connotes a special life path meaning for me. 88 equals 16 = 7 in numerology. Which coincidentally means ā€“ ā€˜The angels are surrounding you (me) and are ready to help working with you (me)ā€™
I say this because the first sigil we wanted to test out was archangel Raphael. Sounds like a good divination to me.