Sigil Magick and candle Magick to influence lovers

What kind of magick is good to cast love spells on her friends? candle magick? sigil magick?
There’ a part of me that won’t feel accomplished if I don’t hook up with this particular girl - like a mental barrier

Ive known her for a while but I can wait and go after other people too

[quote=“Giliman09, post:22, topic:1103”]What kind of magick is good to cast love spells on her friends? candle magick? sigil magick?
There’ a part of me that won’t feel accomplished if I don’t hook up with this particular girl - like a mental barrier[/quote]

I’d try the sigil magick some more if I were you. Just meditate before so you can clear your mind and have your actual intentions focused. Open the sigil and visualize the girl you want inflamed with list for you. If you do 't want to work with an entity you could make your own sigil using the A.O Spare method, just open the sigil the same way you would a spirits sigil.

You could also try the psychic control method discussed here [url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/curses-and-hexes/fun-with-psychic-control/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/curses-and-hexes/fun-with-psychic-control/[/url]
Just use it with the intention of getting the girl to desire sex.

Also if you can get personal concerns (hair, nail clippings, a personal item they have like an article of clothing) use that with your rituals to create a stronger link to your target.

why not do magic to bring someone that will be ur permanent sexual partner?

Some people may not be ready for or even want a permanent partner.

Yeah tru, but also why not put this effort into keeping someone permanently I guess/?. I guess maybe because im a girl I don’t understand lol

Well…I am a woman…honestly, I do not prefer to be committed…although I am a one man type of female…I do not cheat…this is because I am more demanding of certain characteristics in a permanent partner vs. someone for entertainment purposes…a serious commitment…not the general type the majority of people have…takes a lot of time, energy, and resources…sometimes people do not want to deal with that and simply want casual or no strings attached sex…when you get a realistic view on bonds this will make perfect sense…

If I had to perform spells on someone to keep them I might as well let them go. That’s too much work and having a real meaningful relationship is enough work in itself. I’d honestly rather be alone than be with somebody I’m not happy with or someone I have to “maintain” with magick to keep them like I want them.

Can you tell me what is wrong with doing sigil magic with Asmodeus?
I would like to perform it on a girl i know very well, she is attracted to me, but she don’t want to be in relationship. Do not ask and tell me about mundane things, this was onsly shortcut for you to know that she has SOME feelings, but not enough.

I need to use a strong magic or rather send a demon on her to change her mind and turn it into me. But I’m not exeprienced in evocation and cannot do this yet, so I need to use sigils.

You can also propose some other entities, maybe Rosier?