Sigil magic wealth?

I dont know if there is topic on this but I am interested in this one …

Is it possible to get rich using my own Sigil? If so it will probably be a huge accumulation of energy to charge this sigil.I can’t imagine that I make a sigil as I AM FINANCIALLY RICH “or” I HAVE ONE MILLION EURO "and BANG once it fills. What do you think?
I think it will be necessary to do a lot of sigils of the same intention or extremely energetic charge the sigil .

just make a sigil and spend hours and hours pouring wealth and abundance energy into it. Bind all the wealth symbolism and power into it.

2 Likes

How do you mean pouring wealth And energy in to sigil draw banknotes on sigil?

1 Like

Can you see energy?

Nope my friend

1 Like

just visualize.

1 Like

You don’t have to make it that strong. Just make a sigil that says I am wealthy and thats it.

1 Like

And burn it right do you know How long will it take for results to show up?

Depends

I’d say create the sigil, and know that once you have written it down it is beginning to fulfill it’s purpose, then each day put it in the sunlight and know that it is being charged with energy to fulfill it’s purpose, maybe even visualize energy as a stream of light fulling the sigil with light and empowering it. Then also when the moon goes into it’s waxing phase after the new moon, each night imagine energy from the moon as white light coming down from the moon onto the sigil and filling it up, all the way up until the full moon. And don’t burn the sigil, just know that it is fulfilling it’s purpose as it is written on the paper or wherever you have written it.

1 Like

what if I want to do a sigil with the intention of signing a recording contract in label

1 Like

You could do that and use the same method, although since it is a one time thing I would recommend creating the sigil and after charging it with a lot of energy, burn it to release that energy and the sigil into the world, or if you want to keep the sigil instead of destroying it, just try to have a mind blowing orgasm with emotion while gazing at the sigil and let your mind go blank while gazing at it. This will release the sigil and it will do it’s work. Then afterwards place the sigil aside and try your best to forget about it so as not to interfere in it’s work.

2 Likes

Although, I will say sigils have been very unreliable for me in the past, only with the energy method now am I experiencing good results, so it’s important to have faith, emotion and do the work with full dedication, instead of half-heartedly, and just trust that it will work. I would also recommend that when you are creating the final sigil on a new piece of paper, while you draw it chant the statement of intent in your head or outloud until you are finished.

2 Likes