Sigil magic and how long to wait?

I’m back. Love you all too much to stay away. :slight_smile:

I haven’t done any evocations yet, because I want to practice opening sigils first to see what results I get. So far I have opened the sigils of Belial (to help with a promotion at work), and Vassago (to help with something lost). With Vassago, I got a bad headache for a couple of hours after opening the sigil.

My question is (keep in mind that I’m still new to this) how long do I give before trying again if I don’t see results? I know about setting and forgetting and have no problem detaching from it. Just want to know how long to give it.

Hoping to book my first E.A. consultation soon!

My rules are: 3 minutes, 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months.

Sigil magick can be extremely powerful. It may not yield the results that a full blown evocation but none the less its still pretty potent stuff… esp if a person hasn’t yet facilitated all the skills needed for evocation.

Agree number 3 is such an important one related to magic results Id add 3 hours and even 3 years depending on whats asked for (getting the house I wanted to live in took exactly 3 years)

I hope it doesn’t take 3 years. I’m trying to get the extra funds for this new evocation course.

Agree number 3 is such an important one related to magic results Id add 3 hours and even 3 years depending on whats asked for (getting the house I wanted to live in took exactly 3 years)[/quote]