Sigil Help

I recently had this sigil in my minds eye. I have no idea who or what this is, and I would love for someone to help me with this.

I thought maybe I knew but I don’t I have seen this before but idk who it belongs to

1 Like

Have you been working with any particular spirit lately? Sigils are highly subjective when pulled from personal Gnosis, so if you have, it may be best to ask them.

1 Like

the 9 gatekeepers, Jupiter, and Tiamat

Well, best to ask each one then. One of them may know

I have. They gave me extremely cryptic answers that basically say we won’t help you.

2 Likes

It sounds like they want you to go in blind then. You may just have to activate it and see what happens

I opened it, saw orange, blue, grey and black flames. But then I and my intuition are shrugging our shoulders

2 Likes

How to Activate?

I am wondering what would happen if you drew the sigil with chalk or flour on the ground and used it like a ritual circle.the different colored flames tells me there are different types of energy at play. You could combine it with the energy of the spirits you evoke/invoke for some sort of personal alchemy process. Just a guess though

1 Like

There are quite a few different ways to activate a sigil. Essentially, you visualize giving the image energy (such as feeding it blood, your breath, or working energy to retrace the lines so they glow in your mind), press the energy down and keep it going until the sigil seems to blur or flash. You can probably find quite a few different techniques using the search bar.

1 Like