Sigil gazing

Besides the flashing and three dimension affect while in the TGS state,has anyone else but me start to see double vision of these sidgil. I see two of them kinda float and over lap. Lol !!

Are your eyes staying focused on the sigil while this happens?

I mean like, if you hold your finger up 12 inches from your nose and look at it, you’ll see one finger, but if you then focus across the room your eyes will see the same finger twice, so I’m trying to find out if this is a physical thing or the sigil actually doubles?

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:2, topic:6251”]Are your eyes staying focused on the sigil while this happens?

I mean like, if you hold your finger up 12 inches from your nose and look at it, you’ll see one finger, but if you then focus across the room your eyes will see the same finger twice, so I’m trying to find out if this is a physical thing or the sigil actually doubles?[/quote] well,I see the 3 dim ,flashing. But,when I relax and pull back my gaze it will double &start to warp and float

I also have this double vision when gazing at sigils and at some point the paper might completely disappear from the field of my vision or appear as if it’s transparent. It kinda seems like you are trying to use a camera with messed up lens.

Yes I have also seen double visions of the sigil lines when gazing.