Sigil for demon Clauneck

I have found a sigil for this particular Demon but ther is no circle around it and it seems quite simple. So do some sigils have no circle or is the one I found incorrect?
Thanks.

Other than the Big Three of Grimorium Verum, there aren’t circles around the sigils of the spirits in Grimorium Verum.

The sigil does not have to be in a circle nor does it have to be complex. Use E.A.'s method to open the sigil and go from there.

That sigil works.

Thanks, I found it in another book, I’m going to look in the ebook right now to see if its the same.

Ok that’s the same sigil that I have. I was just use to seeing sigils with two circles with the entities name around it. So the sigils in the ebook you just draw like they look and that’s it right? There similar to a lot of the ones in the BOA.
Also I heard that you could use the circle of pacts from the BOA without making a pact. So could that circle be used for evocation with out the pact??

You want a single circle around it simply to help charge it

There are at least 2 versions. See Peterson’s GV and Stratton-Kent’s TG.

[quote=“Jakob420, post:1, topic:872”]I have found a sigil for this particular Demon but ther is no circle around it and it seems quite simple. So do some sigils have no circle or is the one I found incorrect?
Thanks.[/quote]

This one. What others does Clauneck use?

1 Like