Sigil Artwork (and other badass functional magickal artistry)

Thanks! It’s funny, that spirit horse is my favorite animal painting of all that I’ve done, and it was done with cheap ass black and white industrial paint from a home improvement store sale bin because I was too broke at the time to buy nice oils. lol

1 Like

Spoken like a true Artist, RidgeRunner!

My son once said to me, “Mom, if you were broke & homeless, you’d steal ketchup and mustard packets from the local deli so you could paint on scrap cardboard. You would FIND a way to paint!”

Besides, those sale bins are worth keeping an eye on - escpecially if you’re into multi-media! Z :wink:

1 Like

@Ridgerunner

Since it was a nightmare for them…would they consider selling it …as so many here love it? But I could not think of a better place for it to roam than right here on the Sioux Indian Reservation…I need a spirit pony to kick up it’s hoves and run wild over the area…that is the kind of excitement I love to hear about…(people waking up in bed during the night and seeing a spirit pony looking down at them…I love it, love it, love it.) I would hang it next to my bed and we could roam the prairie at night…

And if they will not…then I can commission you to paint me one just like it…

Maxx

1 Like

I’d be happy to paint you one Maxx! I will ask them first if they’d be willing to sell the original though. :slight_smile:

If you paint it…make it a “night mare” for sure…

Let me know…

Maxx

1 Like

[quote=“Zoe, post:22, topic:309”]Spoken like a true Artist, RidgeRunner!

My son once said to me, “Mom, if you were broke & homeless, you’d steal ketchup and mustard packets from the local deli so you could paint on scrap cardboard. You would FIND a way to paint!”

Besides, those sale bins are worth keeping an eye on - escpecially if you’re into multi-media! Z ;)[/quote]

I can totally relate! Would love to see some of your work. :wink:

Hey RidgeRunner or DK (or any other artistic people), have you worked with Mammy’aon from BoA or maybe plan to in the future? As a musician and song-writer i’d definitely like to work with him at some point to see what can come out of it.

I have not yet, it’s something I’ve considered doing in the future though. If you evoke him, please share how it goes if you can. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

hummmm…DK and Queasy have seriously made me fire up painter and photoshop CC…let me see what I can come up with…plugs Wacom on

2 Likes

Hahaha that’s mental!

ALL GORY TO THE HYPNO AZAZAL!

1 Like

VERY NICE QUEASY!

thank you bodomite, appreciate it.
thats it for now with the digital stuff, gonna start working on some paper art soon.

@ Ridgerunner. I was just wondering if you wouldn’t mind sharing on how you go about charging these portraits.I’m not trying to profit from it I would just like to experiment with this.Oh and one more question: I’m not a great artist so does the quality of the picture matter,or does it just matter if you put your energy into it to where it has meaning to you? If you don’t want to disclose this information on this thread then PM me.But if you as a magician don’t want to reveal your own tricks I understand.Is charging a picture with your intent for its purpose like concecrating a ritual implement or a sigil?

PS
Thanks for sharing your beautiful work

PSS
What kind of results have you manifested with these paintings?

Thans again brother

[quote=“DK The Mage, post:1, topic:309”]Oh yeah - I know the talent’s out there. I’ve seen a few people post some pretty cool art already. Being an artist myself and having a love for really well done artistic sigils, I wanted to open a thread for some community sigil artistry :slight_smile:

I think I’ll get it started with Amaymon’s sigil I just did last night in Photoshop. I’m going to keep on posting them too. I have a bunch I need to get scanned as well.
So please - feel free to bake up whatever artistic sigil / magick squares / seals / or any other type of functionally magickal artwork and share it with us here. I love art, and I would love to see a thread 12 miles long, full of bad ass community artwork! :slight_smile:

As I promised - not the most exquisite sigil artwork in the world, nevertheless, I really dig on it, hope you guys do too :slight_smile:

[/quote]

I enjoyed seeing this sigil but was wondering did you do the other three?

Thanks

G

Inspired by the “13 Days To Power” exercise in “Mastering Evocation”, I made this as an alternative to hanging the inverted pentagram on one’s wall. Works great as a screen saver -multi-functional!:slight_smile:
[url=http://orig05.deviantart.net/069a/f/2015/163/d/f/pentagram_by_delphoene-d8x1cli.gif]http://orig05.deviantart.net/069a/f/2015/163/d/f/pentagram_by_delphoene-d8x1cli.gif[/url]