Side conversation inspired by a Journal thread

It sounds like you had an interesting experience, for me personally the fact the being behaved would be a concern, from personal experience while they behave they are learning.

1 Like

Quite right and, without already having worked with Azrael, I would not have allowed it. I will “initiate” later. , but the odds of me being a sycophant are near nil.

2 Likes

Don’t quit just yet, flattering may get you nowhere but being stealthy will. Learn as much as you can about it before it does about you.

1 Like

Thank you for the concern. If I choose that this entity, or any other, needs to kneel in my space, I will make that happen. It happens, when spirits get…really unruly…

2 Likes

@Keteriya, my physical Ocat trilogy came today. Azrael, Legba, and Bridgitte encouraged me to read and apply soon (, but separate to this working). I can finally read your run-through after mine, my friend. Looking forward to it. Self-plug, if you want.

2 Likes

Is that the Key of Ocat by S. Connolly?

1 Like

It is and Ket has a thread up about her work in that area. I think she was working through that at the time I was working through The Necromancer, though that was over a year ago, so I may be fuzzy.

3 Likes

Awhile back I saw these chants, maybe you can use the Ocat chant.

Source: VK Jehannum

1 Like

Thank you, but I don’t use his stuff. I largely don’t need it. I’m working through this book to provide a useful path, since the author didn’t. I do hundreds of evocations a year, of different types of spirits.

I may split these topics off to keep this journal cleaner, no offense.

2 Likes

Yeah some members do use his work, so I thought maybe it could be useful for S. Connolly’s work.

1 Like

I don’t know if they match up. I don’t use his stuff because I don’t hold a high value in correspondence tables, which is most of what his site is, that I’ve seen over time.

Having worked through conflicting ceremonial books, starting as a daemonolator, I don’t really find value in others tables that don’t seem to apply to me.

2 Likes