Sick of this same shit

So here goes…
For the last 3 years now no matter what job I get in any field the same thing seems to happen in the same damn way. I enjoy the hell out of the job gain credibility with customers and then someone gets hired who hates me and gets me fired… Every. Single. Fucking. Time.

Firstly this time I don’t want to go without a little bit of revenge. And I’m not one for hexing or curses but this time around I’m fed up.

So below I want all my BALG family to help me out with ways to maybe better protect myself at a job place magickly and perhaps attain a job suited for me magickly and on top of all that perhaps a good revenge curse for the people who have wronged me an my loved ones.

Thank you in advance

7 Likes

What would be your dream job?
I always think being one’s own boss sounds cool

4 Likes
5 Likes

I am going to write this without trying to disrespect you, rather possibly try and guide you into some sort of enlightened way of thinking.

If the same thing is happening consistently, take a step back, look at the situation(s) that you have been overwhelmed with and meditate on it.

I say this to subtly emphasize something important, and that is, magick is in truth, no matter what way it’s spun, or what denomination you derive from, a path of self enlightenment.

Even some of the most powerfully enlightening evocations of the grandest demons and angels bring everything back to this - that being some type of personal or spiritual revelation.

With that all being said, I believe instead of revenge, you should look at why the situation happened, and the situations that occurred prior to your employment being terminated, and try banishing the negativity that caused it, and try warding against the same negative energies coming back into your life to prevent it happening again.

For this, personally, I would recommend using your preferred Divination method to ask your spirit guides and your ancestor spirits to explain why it is happening, and provide a vision of truth in how to prevent it again, and base a protection spells foreground on what you see and feel.

Use corresponding herbs to combat the specific type of negativity, if you use herbs.

If you use the spirits, ask the specific spirits that would be suited in combating this type of energy, invoke them and become one with them.

I hope this helps in some way.

Good luck (:

7 Likes

My dream is to be a musician. But me and my significant other have actually toyed with the idea of opening a business.

3 Likes

That actually does make a lot of sense

1 Like

Look mate if they don’t want you rich then you wont get rich, not even f you open your own business.

J

1 Like

The 3 years part stands out to me…maybe you’re in a Pluto transit? They last 3 years and there’s nothing you can do except take the loss while integrating the characteristics of the people who fucked you over. Then after that you’re automatically in a position of revenge for the rest of your life. You don’t have to do anything for it besides survive.

4 Likes

No ones trying to “get rich” just irritated that every time I start getting ahead this seems to happen.

1 Like

Interesting I’ve never thought about that.

1 Like

story of my and so many many peoples life im afraid to say. as Orwell put it

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.

J

1 Like

Hey bro. The only advice I can give is that you must follow the instinct to curse. That feeling you have, that pull/draw to use baneful magick— let it take you over naturally. That’s what’s going to make the curse work. Once you can feel that draw, then most curses anyone can give you are going to work; it’s less about the curse you use, more about releasing those dark emotions.

2 Likes

Thing is I normally don’t enjoy cursing. I usually try to solve things in a positive manner but this time around I was just plain fed up. Either way what you say is actually how I usually curse. They tend to work better at the peak of my frustrations when the emotions are raw and uncempt.

3 Likes

Hey there Drip! If you’re free , I’d love to talk about some stuff about your thread concerning evoking dead sorcerers. I can’t PM you yet , could you DM me?

3 Likes

Hey! I’m sooo late replying to this. I don’t frequent the forum as much anymore as I’m involved with other magickal work, but I’m definitely free to talk if you still wanted.

1 Like

Give this a shot and see what happens. Cheers

2 Likes

Hm, perhaps evoking Baal could be helpful. I had some history with him where I needed the heavy duty protection where enemies could not come near me while I got what I needed done. I simply carried his sigil in my pocket after asking for some help and the best way I can describe the feeling was that it was like walking around with an insanely amped up electric fence moving with me. Just an idea that popped in my head.

Edit: just realized how long ago the thread was created lol but my suggestion still stands for problems like this

2 Likes