Sick of humanity meditation spirit travel

the more meditation I do the more sick of humanity I feel everyone is a disgusting creature who only cares about arguing debating useless topics like politics and only cares about worthless things like money and sex I’m tired of this physical earth and the sickening humans that plague it I’ve been working with the demonic and infernal and I have been working on spirit travel I just feel feed up with being human and humans in general I want to be away from you all and just focus on meditation and spirit travel so I can at least remove myself from this gross body and the annoying human species just thought I’d get my true feelings out there and hopefully you people are also aware of how sickening society is…I know this is an edgy post but damn it meditation has really opened my eyes…

2 Likes

I also know from demons like Azazel that I must embrace the flesh and this earth but its a hard test day and day I just get so feed up with living that I want to destroy my life and just kill my physical self…

I’ve been doing nothing but meditating and drinking water avoiding food and physical contact I notice more and more people just getting sucked up in pointless arguing politics gender race whatever stupid topic and people being obsessed with worthless garbage like money and buying lots of junk it’s sick and disgusting why can’t I escape it…

If you serious about it there are options, go join a temple in the mountains away from the majority of civilization.

And i am being serious with this reply it is an option most don’t consider.

1 Like

Listen to the Song “Cold as Ice.”

What Belial said through that song applies here.

Do Not Focus on leaving the world behind. It will mess up your ascent and lead to skewed priorities that will not hold up under reality.

The reason being? You are making your happiness conditional on “leaving” the world.

2 Likes

Belial has excellent taste in music, lol.

1 Like

I think it’s just a meditation side effect but a tent in the woods I have considered it

1 Like

yeah I know Azazel has reminded me of this daily do not try and escape the flesh and embrace it the pain and the pleasure

Can you ALLOW yourself to understand and be truly CONTENT?

2 Likes

Go become a monk or something, away from civilization

There’s nothing lot you can do to change the way the things are in the mortal realm, you just gotta make the best out of it

1 Like

Here’s the thing, I’m an outsider to the human experience due to my disability. To be blunt, from my perspective I cannot understand why a normal person would complain about life. I know this is a stupid thing to say. But the way I see it, no matter how disgusted you are with humanity as a whole, you cannot deny that that are at least a couple of things enjoy doing or would like to experience. Work towards those. Who cares about humanity anyway?

I do think people sometimes focus on ascension too much. I mean, there’s no need to rush, you have an eternity to become a god. So enjoy this life to the fullest and don’t worry about how disgusting humanity is. There will be plenty of time for that when you do become a god.

2 Likes

Welcome to hell :blush:

Enjoy your stay :smiling_imp:

1 Like

yeah I know it’s just lately everyone is so obsessed with arguing and debating stupid topics and it’s getting on my nerves… :rage:

1 Like

I’m in it everyday :smiling_imp:

I fantasize about living in a cave, or a camper alone, with refrigerator/ toilet/ a/c of course, in the woods. People are awful. Often. They talk the same stupid shit over and over. I wear earplugs all day long, everywhere. Yes, really. But I do hope to get a hell of a lot more mileage out of this body before I die.

Sounds like you are turning your hatred of the external inside on yourself.

I don’t know your situation, but sometimes, it’s okay to yell at others and tell them what you really think of them.

2 Likes

Long time ago my good friend told me to not hate people for how they are. And to just treate them like they are younger siblings who just are not capable of understanding many things.
Dissapoitment is something that happening very often, but in same moment, no reason to hate them.
You are above them in some way and you can be better than them, no need to run away from them or fall into hatret.
In same time of course All people must take consequences of their deeds so i dont say we suppose to let other people do wathever they want.
But yeah, if someone is above it, he not only can understand more things, but also can have bigger influence in world around, why you wanna run away from it, be bigger than all those things.
Its also second part to that, people who understand more, are very good in helping other people to grow in windsom, Its such waste when people keeping their windsom only for themselfs, so ye hatred is not very good feeling^^

And ye sorry if im writing like im from world of fairies and unicorns but i kinda have faith in humanity to some point.

1 Like