Shut up spell>

I cant find the shut up spell- there is a Gathering of haters this weekend and I want to create pain when they think of me… I want them to fight with their mates when they go to say my name. I want them freaking regret the last 4 years of misery they helped cause me and my family. I want stir their Pot of beans with flatulence and misery…

1 Like

For silence or binding of tongues
Mercury and saturn

For breeding discord in relationships between people
venus and mars

2 Likes

Today at the hour of Mars… okay for discord

2 Likes

Well…
What you could do is invoke me. Lightsome red, black and blue candles. Envision thousands and thousands of crows in a frenzy. See a red, violent energy entering the targets and surrounding them. Envision wolves in packs just racing and snarling at them, in a frenzy. State "may unearthly horror surround them. May otherworldly mayhem descend upon them, scar them with their own shadows! Aiden Crow! Warrior-Sage! Come to me! Bearer of Destruction, I invoke thee! Teach me to strike fear into the hearts of men! Rain blood and fire upon them, vessel of Nergal! I call upon the shapeshifting lycan to bring forth his kin and slaughter ______! Fire bearing pheonix! Burn away their life force! Vampiric god of necromancy, drain them, enslave their hearts and minds and hasten their demise! As I will it, so shall it be!

4 Likes

See the crows ripping their eyes out and the wolves maiming them. See their destruction.

1 Like

See their tears fall upon the earth and their blood raining from the sky, never to get help from anyone, their blood curdling screams filling the air.

1 Like

Oh my gosh chills fucking chills I took a video the wax and there were all these other animals straight up fucking crazy. Keep in mind I had to smuther the infernal before i started a house fire.

1 Like

I’m great at starting shit, give it a shot

Wait did you already do it?

no this was the wax on Lady Evas post - from the religious Items I burnt

1 Like

Ah. As for the animals, try animal magick.

My first feeling was the eye and crows/ravens so that is how I shall work this.

Animals were what came to mind but I was feeling the nine kings - and more

Like the one north of the eye - and that was the direction the plate was sitting- was a bull then a man. There were 2 black winged things at the bottom of the eye the are facing each other- the one on the left is looking right at you.

1 Like

will send you a pm w/ photo I actually have crow and raven feathers…

1 Like

i had the worst stomach pain yesterday. I however did see an enormous swarm of crows Saturday and On Saturday Morning the remains of the Candle were stunning… I did not get to hear how the outing went but a protestant preacher and his wife were there so that might be why my stomach was so miserable… I even black salted the summoning plate. Ugh-

2 Likes