Showing my face I want some opinions šŸ˜¶

Yes, he did say that.

2 Likes

Relax, have some tea and brush off your low self esteem.

Yup, thatā€™s me. An ā€œugly mofoā€ with a cup of tea, pretending to have a cold.

I donā€™t give a fuck about what others think of my looks. You shouldnā€™t care either.

12 Likes

Nothing wrong with that picture bro. To love others you firstly have to love yourself. I was pretty insecure and when youā€™re insecure, people help you. Especially between te age 8 - 14. Thatā€™s when bullying starts that make you even more insecure.

My work was to overthrow them all and I did in life. So fuck what others say and invest in yourself.

3 Likes

Remember bro , people are unconcioussly sensitive to energies, so depending on what kind of spirits you work with m it may not co-incide with the normal subtle body energies they are used to, or if they are hardcore Christian it could be very opposite of what energy they feel on the regular,
I know when I deliver the Evil eye upon someone and project negative energy , I get dirty looks from people all around me.
You will also notice as you grow in spiritual power people notice you much more on a regular basis because your personal vibration is raised.
Stronger you get the more noticed you will become, learning to disguise or hid your energy becomes a priority eventually

5 Likes

I resemble Crowley.

At least as a 19 year old, I looked very similar.

My wife has a side-by-side on her website, Iā€™ll pull it and post it here.

3 Likes

This is me. I have bad self asteem issues too. Iā€™m trying to lose weight I have an enormous ass and thunder thighs. I also have dark circles on account of my bfā€™s son keeping us up at night. Iā€™m only 30 but I look at least a decade older from stress and lack of sleep. But at the end of the day itā€™s personality that matters most.

10 Likes

Well I want to make a compliment, I donā€™t see you the way you describe. You donā€™t look older to me and you got a good posture.

5 Likes

We all have self-esteem issues, only thing we do is kick those issues squarely in the balls and keep going.

Strong as tough as most of us are, we all have small, insignificant, yet crippling issues that we all have to deal with. I found that the best solution for that is to say fuck all of it, and drive on, because the only thing that matters to me is my family, and the only reason that I have to take anybody elseā€™s opinion into mind is if it benefits me.

4 Likes

Oh thanks. I think it sucks lol.

1 Like

You should see me hunched over my computer screen :grin:

1 Like

Like @anon72564005 said we all have our problems. Iā€™m struggling forever with weight too. But mostly wil low self esteem we see it worse than it is. Believe in yourself and yes, say fuck with it, I love myself.

4 Likes

King paimon is actually helping me with that, after I did my 16 day agreement with him, my willpower has skyrocketed, my appetites much lower, and Iā€™m actually walking around a lot more.

6 Likes

Looks and appearance isnā€™t important at all.

Thereā€™s a saying that ā€œbeauty is in the eyes of the beholderā€, or that ā€œbeauty is on the insideā€. In my experiences with my spirits, they really made these common sayings true. If you sense and see the energy of someone, their true beauty will be noticeable. Have any of you sensed or seen the inner beauty of a shallow person? Itā€™s ugly and hideous as fuck, like the witch from Hansel and Gretel. :face_vomiting:

5 Likes

There is absolutely nothing wrong with those thighs and ass. Iā€™m sorry, but it had to be said :sweat_smile:. Women have different body types. And you donā€™t look 40. You just need to keep your head up and if you have someone criticizing your looks, tune 'em out or kick 'em to the curb.

And to the OPā€¦ Everyone has said what I would have said already, but just so you know. Hereā€™s another person out there who doesnā€™t look at you funny or think somethingā€™s wrong with you.

5 Likes

Just remember, nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent.

3 Likes

Also, look upwards a little bit, it will do world of good for you.

1 Like

Your bf is a lucky dude. Youā€™re not fat. Your ass is fine.

4 Likes

lol well I do have a skin condition :joy:

1 Like

ha ha thanks to Belial :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I assumed 22ā€¦You look good donā€™t worry.

1 Like