Shout Out To King Belial

I cannot provide any details as the workings I did with Belial were very personal to me but I can say that what he taught me has drastically changed my personality and the way I see the world over the last week or so.

I can say, that things that used to irritate me no longer do, and things I used to love that were pretty useless and trivial do not seem to matter to me anymore. I have not been this happy since I was 16 years old, so thank you Belial.

Nice to hear you’ve had a very positive learning experience with him. I’d be curious to know what kind of things in general (nothing personal of course) he has taught you.

He’s by far the most efficient entity I’ve ever worked with.

Good post about Belial.I would like to summon him too if only I know how to call him.

Use his sigil pour intent and he will come just like any other. He loves working with newbs,

I was hesitant to work with King Belial, but I am mighty glad I finally did. Some folk’s stories frightened me, but work with Belial, things start to happen! That is all I am going to say for now, other than offering my sincere thanks to the King.