Shout out to Asmodeus

I’ve been thinking of working more with Asmodeus the past month, and lately I started talking to him more. Wanted to give him a quick shout out before I go to sleep, no big guide this time.

Guys, anything girl related or skill related, Asmodeus is your man. He can help you get better at anything, and help you attract more women, as well as help you with game and your aura.

Also, he’s a real bro, he’ll come to your aid if anyone or anything tries to fuck with you, and enjoys spending time with you.

If you’ve been thinking of him, call on him, don’t be shy. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

16 Likes

Well, this is a sign. He’s been trying to contact me for a long time now. I guess I have to talk to him. :tired_face::sweat_smile::laughing:

He also has been trying to do other things…

5 Likes

Go for it girl. :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

I guess I have to at this point, because he’s trying so hard to contact me and drop hints :dizzy_face::laughing:

4 Likes

Not if you don’t want to. You can tell anyone to screw off :+1:

2 Likes

Yes… Shout out indeed…

1 Like

It took me this long to find out I linked to the wrong thread and post…

Can’t recommend him enough. He has been kind and patient with me. Is always there when I need him, and drops by often just to hang out. He’s also very sweet, or at least he has been with me. He was the first demon I ever knowingly reached out to. And was so responsive I thought the pennies I was using for divination were broken. I was also a nervous wreck and he asked me to tell him a secret. I started talking and everything just flowed. I ended our conversation with a huge smile. 10/10 great guy.

12 Likes

I second this post. Really a great guy.

3 Likes

My first experience with him was very intense.

It was about 6 years ago, I was simply meditating. I had two candles on my altar lit. Suddenly, I felt an intense heat, as if a furnace was 2 feet away from my face. A name was clearly projected into my mind. Asmodeus.

I welcomed him and proceeded to get to know him more. The left candle flame on my altar grew very, very large. Meanwhile, the one on the right diminished greatly. The more I talked with him, the more my crown and third eye became stimulated. I had an intense pressure on my head, not to mention my mind became flooded with erotic imagery. It became increasingly difficult for me to maintain a conversation. The longer he stayed the more powerful his energy became.

Not only was his energy hot, but it’s passionate and filled with lust. The best way to describe the intensity: it’s like an ocean of a heavy, hot, fire blanket wrapped around you. Consuming. Unbridled, primal lust.

I felt him standing directly in front of me now… He had some of his cum in his hand and he smeared it on my forehead. The imagery and his energy was incredibly intense. I furiously masturbated and projected all my energy from the orgasm to him. He was quite pleased with the display. Then, he wanted me to do something for him. I had to edge for a whole week, every night before I go to bed. He made it very clear, do not orgasm until the end of the week.

I have to say, that was a very tough week for me, especially since he would pop in often. His presence alone stirred my lust to profound levels. I say though, I sure did build up plenty of energy for him to feast on at the end of the week. Very, very pleased demon… Ahaha…

10 Likes

“The more I talked with him, the more my crown and third eye became stimulated. I had an intense pressure on my head, not to mention my mind became flooded with erotic imagery. It became increasingly difficult for me to maintain a conversation. The longer he stayed the more powerful his energy became.”
Not only was his energy hot, but it’s passionate and filled with lust. The best way to describe the intensity: it’s like an ocean of a heavy, hot, fire blanket wrapped around you. Consuming. Unbridled, primal lust."

This also happened to me last night. I orgasmed 11 times in a row. (Even a record for me!) It was crazy.
Could have gone on and on.
I wasn’t even planning on masturbating or feeling horny before but he sexually charged me. To be honest it was my fault for asking him if he wanted it. :sweat_smile: Left it up to him but i guess he must have thought, well if it’s offered why the hell not. Lol
That was after he played with my chakras. Didn’t expect him to switch on/open my third eye. He activated the other ones too.

I was simply meditating over his sigil last night before all of this started. Never attempted anything like it before.

It reminds me of tantric sex.

6 Likes

Asmodeous has and continues to help me a grate bit. I posted a bit of what he did for me on another thread.

But he has not only made me laugh in the face of stress and broke up fights in a kitchen from a restaurant I use to work at, he has helped me feel more comfortable in myself. I even did a comic of him helping me in a moment of a down hill point.

Asmodeous my BFF with an extra B for benefits :joy: He is my shoulder to cry on, my buddy to help me when I’m low or having a hard day.

Honestly I found it funny because some will be asking if Asmodeous was trying to get hold of them or if he wants to work with them. Well let’s put it this way, the first sign of Asmodeous is thinking about Asmodeous. As soon as you even say his name or have a thought about him, he’s there. Lol He is THE most “contagious” person I know. Just his name it self is a spell to put another into his grasp. :joy: And even as I sit here talking about this I know he is around. :relieved:

Thank you Asmodeous :pray:t2:

1 Like

Cool post, I really like King Asmoday too. I think he’s absolutely the fire. :heart::fire:

2 Likes