Should You Warn: Baneful Castings

@Biffa_Bacon Thanks… I always wondered as i have read so many accounts (mostly fiction) of people who received a strange package with a blood encrusted object etc.and then strange things started to happen. Its just a pysch op to frighten.

3 Likes

A pulsa denura, traditional jewish/kabalistic curse, is performed by a jewish rabbi, on the specific night, the specific place, with a groupe of witnesses who repeat his words. The vicim is warned a month before it should be done, so he/she can change something that can’t be tolerated.
Some cases that I know victims were killed or died.
It’s been discussed among politicians (they were targets) and rabbis were asked not to do it anymore. Interesting.

3 Likes

OP

Principle of Baneful Magic #1

NEVER send an indication to your enemy that you are gonna attack them. Shut your fucking mouth and keep quiet.

I have seen my enemies do the most stupidest shit by violating that one rule.

Warning someone before you strike or threatening them is Martial Magic or Mars Magic.

Baneful Magic is Saturnian. It’s the Silent killer. Saturn doesn’t talk or spy or anything. Saturn Strikes

12 Likes

Interesting also… I would have thought that a rabbi a man of god to bring salvation and teaching of the holy scriptures would be the last person to bring a curse on someone causing all the curses named in the Bible to befall him resulting in his death at least they have some warning to change there ways.

2 Likes

Yes, that’s why find it’s interesting.
They do it not for a personal reason, but for geater good, whatever that means.
But, it works.

1 Like

However, the Torah prohibits praying that something bad should happen to another person. Rather, it offers the solution to pray that the bad in the person die and he become a righteous person.

The source for this modern ritual is not to be found in Kabbalah, but among the Hebrew magical manuals of antiquity, such as Sefer HaRazim (“Book of Secrets”) and The Sword of Moses .

Sounds like the rabbis of old and modern times are a bit blood thirsty and vindictive whether it be personal or not. I would hate to anger someone in ancient Judea.

3 Likes

I would have thought that a rabbi a man of god to bring salvation and teaching of the holy scriptures would be the last person to bring a curse on someone

"Set thou a wicked man over him: and let Satan stand at his right hand.

7 When he shall be judged, let him be condemned: and let his prayer become sin.

8 Let his days be few; and let another take his office.

9 Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow.

10 Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg: let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places.

11 Let the extortioner catch all that he hath; and let the strangers spoil his labour.

12 Let there be none to extend mercy unto him: neither let there be any to favour his fatherless children.

13 Let his posterity be cut off; and in the generation following let their name be blotted out.

14 Let the iniquity of his fathers be remembered with the Lord; and let not the sin of his mother be blotted out.

15 Let them be before the Lord continually, that he may cut off the memory of them from the earth.

16 Because that he remembered not to shew mercy, but persecuted the poor and needy man, that he might even slay the broken in heart.

17 As he loved cursing, so let it come unto him: as he delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from him.

18 As he clothed himself with cursing like as with his garment, so let it come into his bowels like water, and like oil into his bones.

19 Let it be unto him as the garment which covereth him, and for a girdle wherewith he is girded continually.

20 Let this be the reward of mine adversaries from the Lord, and of them that speak evil against my soul.

Psalms 109

3 Likes

You may take a look how it goes…

1 Like

@DavidSmith Nice post the video is in Hebrew but stunned to see that they are still practising this in modern times.

2 Likes

It even used to go on local tv.
But after some happenings, they keep that private. It’s not in open space, and I don’t know how they call it. It looks so powerful.

1 Like

From what I have read from all the postings is that silent but deadly is the best remedy, yours just confirms it.

3 Likes

This is generally one of the weaker forms of cursing that operates through the targets fear resulting in a “self imposed jinx/curse ect” when the practitioner in question doesn’t have the skill or power necessary to effect much change themselves. If it works they effectively curse themselves while thinking the person/s who made the warning are responsible.

You’ll find plenty if posts around here where the subject was unaware of the rituals targeting them but the effects still manifested. This includes rituals of benefit and bane.

2 Likes

If they’re atheist or skeptics they wouldn’t care and think you’re crazy, and they’d continue to do wrong.

IMO, I don’t think it’d work too well unless the potential target has an idea of the occult. If they don’t, they’d think it’s weird calligraphy or some shit.

3 Likes

I never warn. They could either think you are crazy and use it against you by telling others.

I also do not give them the chance to protect themselves in any way.

I just hit them with a few different layered up things that have always worked for me in the past,unless it is time to get inventive.

I see threats of curses bandied around with these fake spell caster scammers to prevent bad reviews and refunds.

I had a Wiccan hex me 4 years ago before I learnt the LHP ways. She told me. Her mistake.

4 Likes

“I see threats of curses bandied around with these fake spell caster scammers to prevent bad reviews and refunds.”

Interesting and amusing. These so-called psychics must be pretty desperate.

No warnings. From all the comments i have reviewed it sounds almost like a military op or surprise attack with magic to avenge or effect your own justice with your own coup de main.

2 Likes

I have seen some nasty threats on Facebook from spell scammers… It is awful. People give up hundreds,if not thousands of pounds

The Wiccan warned me and I was still affected, I was not as I am now back then and was all 'harm no one ’ rubbish.

I did not warn her when I sent Lucifer knocking back on her door after 4 years of study and hard graft. She feels it .

The element of surprise

5 Likes

A Witch of the Wiccan tradition warned and hexed. I guess the beliefs of Gerald Gardner and his traditions are out!

Interesting on the fb threats and scams but not surprised…

2 Likes

Yes, it was weird. The first sign was a black crows feather on my doorstep and then the bad luck started. I had to sack her unfortunately as she was bad at her job, good at hexing though :joy:

1 Like

The makers of toy packages are the first to go. Stupid, spiteful mfkrs, think we wanna spend three hours to release toys from trappings?!

1 Like

Oh noes, now the 3fold law will knock her door! The horror!!

4 Likes