Should u not talk to Loa when using Tarot?

I was told 1 of the loa who wants to work with me is Maman Brigitte. The only problem is my senses arnt open yet but. I did try to talk to her using Tarot cards but i read in EAs book The spider and the green butterfly that its bot really recommend to use Tarot cards when talking to them does anybody know why? Ive tried evoking her multiple of times now and ive been trying to communicate with her that way

2 Likes

I believe it may be because of the culture the spirit comes from. Try a pendulum instead.

2 Likes

Oh okay thst would make sense. :+1:
I can try using a pendulum but usually nothing happens when i try to communicate with spirits that way.

1 Like

Cleanse and calibrate the pendulum before using it.

2 Likes

Do you scry? Fire, water, mirrors, recently it came to my attention tin foil can be used, crystal balls?

2 Likes

Okay i tried again. I just cant fir the life of me make the pendulum move i dod try to get 1 of my familiars to help me but its not working i just feel better using tarot cards.

Really? U can use tin foil? Thats new to ne i never heard people say that. I manly hear that you can use a black mirror or water

@Jastiv… do you want to comment?

Yeah, I started using it after I did this Belial's Gateway Symbols and it “just works” for me. (I mean, I do have to get in the right state of mind and some spirits want offerings.) It was the place where Belial “showed up.”

It may have something to do with the properties of the aluminum foil. (this is just the regular stuff you can buy in any grocery or general store, mostly people use it for cooking, not evoking :smiley: )

1 Like

Huh interesting :+1:

I don’t usually use Tarot as a means of divination with lwa spirits, but recently, I was able to successfully use them in communication with Papa Legba who didn’t mind communicating with me in this way.

As a rule, I don’t take too much notice of what other practitioners say about things like this. I prefer to get my information from the spirits themselves, about what is acceptable and what isn’t.

1 Like