Should I start a Tarot Etsy?

I did this sort of thing about 15 years ago on eBay. It went fairly well and you can make some good money from it if you give good readings, get good ratings/reviews, which leads to more customers. My experience is that it can start pretty slow but the more reviews you get, the more people are willing to to pay to have readings done by you. As good as the extra cash was, it still didn’t match the kind of money I was making when I was 18 and working for one of those tarot hotlines back in 2001.

3 Likes

:wink: Hope it helps.

1 Like

@Reaper182 do you have any other suggestions or tips? Right now I’m absorbing information so I can get a good foot in.

Also I heard that you might need certification, is this true?

1 Like

Im also snaking around on Etsy, looking at prices, shops so I can craft a strategy.

1 Like

Need tarot certification? No, but some people will look at that as you knowing your craft better and more trusting to give you their money. Not required though. As for other tips, I did reading through emails and took pics of card layouts and sent those. People need to see it and usually feel cheated without the images.

1 Like

It was accurate, I got to know many things and it was very helpful.
You make a good tarot reader.
I guess you want to give it a shot

1 Like

If you do open one I’d be more than pleased to purchase a reading from you.
I usually go to a root rootworker that has a shop up there. Very sweet lady that hits me up from time to time if she felt something around even without me asking.

Prices ranges for a reading from 2 to 50$ ,depends on the situation.
As long as you offer the will he or she contact me. Will my ex return it gender revelation you’ll do great. These are the most sold
Also the twinflame thingy is a hype now.
Let me know if you need help setting up images and policies. I became an expert using that site lol.

1 Like

Interesting that this came back up…

I’ll definitely contact you.

1 Like

Yes, though I never got a tarot from you I might be a customer xD

2 Likes

I’m serious about the purchase.
It’s hard to find an honest or straightforward no sugar coating reader in there.

2 Likes

What happened to your old shop?

1 Like