Should I start a Tarot Etsy?

So I’ve been pondering things. I want to have a successful business involving my craft. However, I’m kind of done offering Ritual for hire at this time.

So, some of you have received tarot readings from me. You have a small idea of how I operate. What are your thoughts?
@Eye_of_Ra @Kassapu @anon47923162 @Justin @anon71542185 @Aluriel @AdamThoth

5 Likes

As it stands now I say go for it. However, I can give a more definite answer after our business is concluded.

1 Like

Small addendum-
Pulled a single card from one of my Oracle decks.
Solitaire-
Planet: Mercury
Number: 9
Sign: Virgo (I’m a virgo, the number nine is sacred to me and I think I am aligned with Mercury as well)
Tarot: Hermit
I have never pulled this card before so it makes things interesting. It has to do with stepping back from the situation and looking at it. Not necessarily isolating yourself and being lonely but finding that meditative stillness by separating outside influences/energies from yourself. Finding knowledge of the self.

“It’s only a problem If you’re not looking for a solution”

3 Likes

Also the ace of pentacles randomly fell out of my deck when I was starting our project… Can’t be a bad sign?

1 Like

Could be a few things. Did it land right side up or upside down?

I don’t remember. I saw it fall and I put it back lol. I think it was sideways.

1 Like

Right side up i think it means potential, prosperity, and new opportunities.

It does.

1 Like

I put it back right side up so… shrugs

1 Like

We’ll see what happens :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

@Eye_of_Ra I see you lol.

2 Likes

Another thing I should note is I was calling on lucifer to guide the divination while it fell out. @Kassapu

1 Like

I don’t see any reason to not give it a try

2 Likes

Haha i would definelty take that into strong consideration!

1 Like

I’d say go for it, just beware of Etsy. They are not supportive of Pagan Divination shops (Christian ones don’t get messed with). They have shut some down claiming they “don’t sell any goods” and “take customer money with no return”. Some Tarot readers on Etsy have other items for sale or find ways to give physical items with the reading, this way Etsy can’t be ignorant dicks about it.

3 Likes

I’m thinking of that as well. They don’t seem to have digital options for product.

You can put up images if you know someone or are good at drawing yourself. One person i know gives out postcard prints with information from the reading on the back. This could also be done digitally if you want and that would go through the Etsy shop.

2 Likes

I say go for it. Give it a try see how things go.

2 Likes

Nothing ventured nothing gained

3 Likes

Hey… I love that idea. You’re brilliant lol

1 Like