Should I keep evoking spirits even though I can't communicate with them

Would this bowl work?

It doesn’t really give you a dark surface for scrying but I guess you won’t know for sure until you try it.

1 Like

Ok. I mean if I’m in the dark it will look darkish

That’s not the point. You still need light to see, so even with a couple of candles, a lighter surface will reflect more than a darker one.

1 Like

I see and hear nothing. My arm hairs stand up and then I sweat! The perspiration just flows. Mostly have to have a shower or at least clean up. It’s a bummer being a sweaty Magician.

Al.

5 Likes

Hell yeah! I only just started practicing magick in early January. No psychic skills, can’t hear spirits just yet. Had some petition success so far. A couple times my right ear popped and heard what sounded like a voice when calling Bune on a couple seperate rituals. Just the other night I was gazing at Bune’s sigil, chanting her Enn, and seen an orb above my head. Flew off went I noticed it. The atmoshpere in the room got thick! Strong rush of energy! Almost overwhelming. I was holding the sigil in my hand, but the space around it started to vibrate! Then as I was making my offering, my right pants leg started flapping!

4 Likes