Should I ever get a familiar?

I don’t believe any entity should exist to serve others. I don’t want to be a master and I don’t want to serve a master. As someone following that philosophy, can I get a familiar? Do they have lives on there own or do they exist just to serve? Were all familiars created as familiars?

1 Like

A familiar helps you they don’t serve you, and not all familiars are living beings, some familiars are servitors created by an entity for you or by yourself for yourself, or even by another energy worker for you.

In the case of living familiars yes they have lives of their own. They help you for their own reasons, it’s not servitude. However it is to a degree a spiritual contract to some as they help you and receive something in return, be it development, energy, etc.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info. I was thinking of only using servitors.

1 Like

It would be nice to have a cobra help me with whatever I’m doing.

2 Likes

I have also asked Lilith for a Succubus as a guide/companion, but haven’t consulted Lilith, just the letter, I will ask her soon. Also what are your thoughts on asking her for a daughter. I hope I am able to treat her well that she will be happy to stick around

Do you mean a spirit daughter? I have no thoughts on that.

1 Like

Well it would be a daughter of Lilith

Got it, I just read that she has “daughters” from another post.

2 Likes

I see, but you bring up an awesome post about master/servent, if any entity was willing to join me, that would one thing, but like you I don’t want to enslave / be enslaved

1 Like

Asking lilith for a daughter as in you being the father or her just “handing” one of her daughters to you?

1 Like

Oh, I see, no I would ask her if one of her daughters would be willing to accompanie me as a companion

What a coincidence. I just learned about this demon earlier today. Maybe he might interests you as well? https://www.grimoire.org/demon/sustugriel/
He is said to be able to give familiar spirits that can be used for all purposes!

1 Like

Thank you for that

Thanks! I didn’t know what a mandrake was until now. I want one with my cobra.