Should I completely go off-grid before practicing LHP in a large scale?

Do I need to mask myself completely to securely continue down this path? I am asking this because most computers have data collection systems.

Unless you are planning to embark on a life of criminal activity, in which case off-grid would probably be sensible, there are plenty of ways to secure your data, while also still availing yourself of the perks that come with access to computers and the internet. The LHP is supposed to be about pursuing your spirituality while remaining active in the world so going completely “dark” seems counterproductive in my opinion.

However, the good thing about walking the Left Hand Path, though, is there is no one best way of living. Some people prefer the solitude of living out in the woods, away from the prying eyes of government and nosy neighbours, where they can revel with the spirits of nature, while others thrive in the anonymity of the big city, dancing with the spirits of the concrete jungle. It really all comes down to personal choice.

9 Likes

You planning to rob maze bank or something ?

2 Likes

No.

2 Likes

Lmao this clicked instantly

2 Likes

I would so do this by choice with @Angelb1083 :joy:

Honestly though you can practice where ever you feel comfortable. It’a about releasing the fear of being judged by others imo.

thinking being on the run would be fun

3 Likes

On a tropical island with those mini monkeys and fruit is better , no society zombies

2 Likes

Omg given where you live too we could tottaly make a little witch house in the woods. We could do one here in the swamps🤔

1 Like

Cool two witchy houses, can I have skulls and bones outside to warn people away? :joy:

ideas buzzing for our next home improvement project

2 Likes

The image I have for these two witchy like houses next to each other behind a very interesting fence​:thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Super cool…serious life goal :thinking::joy:

1 Like

LHP & off grid is a good dream, but no unless you wish to live that way.

In fairness if your magic like my own mess’s with electronic’s maybe a blessing to be off grid in context of a property & not just living in a bush of course lol, My nabour’s are either use to it or don’t know it’s why they drop wifi & that is how it must stay :wink:

Last ritual was 5 house radius & before 10 I am learning to stop this happening

1 Like

I’m pretty mainstream…in fact…I’m as mainstream as it gets. Yet I keep what I want to keep off of the grid just fine. There are some precautions you may want to take like set up some alternate emails—use a proxy server…set up a few dummy emails—and find a super secure email—they’re out there…I have one that’s pretty much undetectable. Yes, they ARE there people. And they’re downright impenetrable to the general public and anyone looking for you save other top secret orgs…

There’s also King Bael :rofl:

I suggest getting on as many grids as possible. Get as many driver’s licenses as you can. That can set you up for different citizenships, residencies and passports so you’re not limited to one country.

2 Likes

Do you mean the greater banishing ritual of the pentagram?

Seriously now wondering if I live close to any other practitioners as my wifi constantly comes in and out

Nothing else, just the WiFi

1 Like

I think you will probably be fine. There are both magical and mundane ways to protect yourself without completely uprooting your life. Use common sense and the tools available to you.

1 Like

Hmm this post is making me think

I currently don’t really think I have any issues in being of interest to anyone and don’t really worry about hiding my interests online

I hide it more in RL in that I don’t wanna scare anyone or have them making misguided assumptions I’m a devil worshipper who wants to or would harm anyone

But I also love the idea I could one day be powerful enough to need to hide my interests :rofl:

1 Like