Should I ask my crush out?

I’ve never really been that confident when it comes to my body and looks but whatever…so now i’m like, “fuck it, let’s just do it” so um…yeah…

4 Likes

You should do it! Better than sitting and wondering forever, right?

4 Likes

yeah but idek

2 Likes

In my opinion, no. Being in a relationship only causes problems. So no, unless you take pleasure in the destruction of your life, I would not advise it.

3 Likes

damn girl.

What?

Wasn’t this a forum for magical stuff?

7 Likes

Apparently BALG is now a relationship counselor forum.
Come on boys and girls, unleash your inner love insecurities and divert from the topic of magick.
It DEFINITELY isn’t against the rules.

4 Likes

Stop pushing me or I will ask you out :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Love, Sex Magick & Relationships

How do they know??? It says love and relationships, but does not have magick next to it.
only sex magick

2 Likes

Not pushing, not pushing :joy::joy::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

Well, I mean you do have a point, but still. This is a forum solely about magick ,sooo… :wink::wink:

2 Likes

“so um…yeah…” what? so did you plan on using magick to help you or…? You just wanted to let us know you want to ask your crush out? Are you looking for which spirit to assist? Love spells? this says absolutely nothing…:woman_shrugging:t5:

6 Likes

I guess he is asking for advice.

1 Like

You’re right, I guess…if that’s the case then I say just do it, you only go around once. Depending on how the crush responds would determine my next move, as far as magick goes

but they didn’t exactly come out and ask so :woman_shrugging:t5:

2 Likes

Send her mixed signals, punch her in the face, it shows you appreciate a woman that has a strong character, lol, no just a little messed up humor, please forum dont ban this :joy::joy::joy::joy:

In all seriousness, just ask her out, like good ole Nike says…JUST DO IT!

But dont do it in a wimpy way, have some strength in your posture and voice when doing it, otherwise you wont make a good impression, overall, just do it and be strong, you can do it! believe in urself.

2 Likes

Ask them out. Why not? YOLO. If they respond negatively then decide what you want to do from there (i.e. doing magic to make yourself more desirable, to move on, etc etc etc). Good luck.

Asked my tarot deck what to expect and got Hanged Man, Justice, and the Ace of Wands. So get off your ass and follow your passion!

1 Like

Yes, ask your crush out. Relationships are pointless, but the thrill of doing what you want to do is worth it. You have value, and your desires have value. Do it, consequences be damned. Do it for you.

2 Likes

yep

1 Like

Why not I ask a woman who was crying at a register what was wrong at a family dallor ended up being a one night stand lasted 9 years with two kids
Point is never know
So yes

3 Likes

This is the wisest thing I’ve read on this forum.

2 Likes