Should EA work for free?

Interesting subject. Time, energy spent, gain is money as always. Fair days labor for a fair days pay. Compensation should be just. But If we freely receive we should freely give. The most interesting thing I have noticed about obsession with money is this::
I have not ever seen a Hearse pulling a U-Hall behind it. Think about that one for a moment if you will.
What gain have we received if we only share knowledge for a price? Balance is the key. E.A. should receive compensation as any one else for services rendered. Yet, withholding the knowledge that can bring enlightenment based on ability to pay, does oneself and the spirits an injustice. Think about it. If I I ever break the barrier where I can heal folks at will, bring desperately needed rain, materialize food to feed the hungry, I personally feel obligated to do so , regardless of their ability to pay. Yup, I am a bit odd .
More of a Robin Hood philosophy. Just saying, those who have lots of money can finance my quest.

1 Like

But someone pays for the hearse, and stripped right back, even if someone dies pennliess, other people’s taxes pay for the state to dispose of their mortal remains, even in a mass grave from a panel van.

That presumes their need for that knowledge exists in a way more compelling than the would-be teacher’s need for food, housing, heat, water, and extras on top.

One can live a life of spiritual inactivity and still be happy and even a decent person who helps others, but one cannot live without clean water, and in most regions, shelter is necessary too.

Just ideas, not really arguing… the whole monetary system as it stands needs an overhaul, beginning with usury (one thing the Muslims have 100% correct, the Christian church used to have a strong stance on this as well).

4 Likes

With all the clients he has to deal with, if it were me, I’d be charging the hell out of them too.

3 Likes

Especially the ones that I remember Kurtis Joseph talked about where a dude wanted to marry lillith and she told him to if I remember right shove a cheeta up his ass? Lol I have to find that again

3 Likes

It was Hekate and she responded with something about cutting his dick off

1 Like

Found it Fuckin pussies! - #20 by KurtisJoseph

I hope @KurtisJoseph doesn’t mind that I bring it back up it does sort of break some confidentiality if he asks @Lady_Eva can you remove it?

4 Likes

Beautiful! :star_struck:

And yes, if needed. :smiley:

1 Like

That is absolutely beautiful :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

You’re kidding me right?

“Hey woman I’ve never talked to before but fantasized about while jacking off ya wanna marry me?”

Uuummmmmmm…:roll_eyes:

That’s like me calling up Odin and being all " Hey, nice hat, I dig the whole Gandolf meets Spartan type thing ya got goin on. Wanna get married and then bang until Ragnarok?"

2 Likes

I don’t think that would go well :rofl:

1 Like

typo- I can’t find a better forum…

I find this kind of question typical only of Western societies where books and education are easy for most people to access, so it is assumed everything should be free, but they often get the application of knowledge confused with the knowledge itself.

Plumbers, electricians, even people who teach proper gun handling at the local range, are compensated for their knowledge and expertise in their field. You can learn the basics of plumbing and electrical engineering from a few books. Applying that knowledge properly in the real world usually takes hands on training. The knowledge may be free, but learning the application of said knowledge is not.

Even in classic Eastern systems, gurus are compensated for their knowledge and abilities, and the selection process for students is far more stringent than simply paying some money. Granted, metaphysical attainments are usually viewed as positive accomplishments in such places, where in the Western world they are not.

2 Likes

Maybe for the “well to dos” but trust me some of us know most stuff doesn’t come free.

But I get where you’re coming from.

2 Likes

That’s why I said “accessible for most” :slight_smile:

1 Like

Troll god cultural genocide, it spread across Europe first then was propagated by those infected: it puts spirituality in the hands of a small professional class compensated by the their parent church, also spreading a message that poverty is spiritual in and of itself (not with a goal of renouncing the world in order to cease incarnating into it) - people came to believe your priest was your god-man and obviously you don’t pay him.

Aboilish healers, shamans, mediums etc., you create this concepot anyone with spiritual knowledge is free to access, and obliged to impart their wares in order to be considered valid.

4 Likes

Yeah, I agree. I was referring to Indian gurus and Chinese masters, who are usually well respected for their attainments and compensation of some sort is expected for their teachings.

5 Likes

Well said

2 Likes

And why I said, “But I get where you’re coming from.”, goof. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

All that person would have to do is use the FREE techniques E.A. clearly shows on his youtube channel to do the spell/ritual to get the money for the courses or other things E.A. provides if they really want them.

“If I I ever break the barrier where I can heal folks at will, bring desperately needed rain, materialize food to feed the hungry, I personally feel obligated to do so , regardless of their ability to pay.”-

I used to think this way as well :slight_smile:

IMO the world at large is not ready for that kind of power openly displayed to whoever.

They may say they want it, but they are too scared to even get another job or lifestyle that would be better for them because off their comfort zones/beliefs.

Imagine if you walked up to them and miraculously healed them of something that they’ve had for decades, or started materializing enormous amounts of food from your pockets or hands.

Then you just kept doing this…some people would go crazy, some would worship you, riots or wars may beak out because of this, once it gets out to the general public and on the news. If you don’t have the powers of invulnerability to boot, they’ll kill your ass like they’ve done to others in the past(witch burnings anyone)

You will also have no more free time to do things you’d like to do with your life.

There will be people lining up to get healed/food etc,.

You think actors have it bad with paparazzi, where they are followed all over the place?

Wait till you start doing the things you talk about on a daily basis.

I believe it would do more harm than good. This has coincided with the other spirits that I’ve worked with concerning alchemy, transformation, and their teachings to me about these things.

Another words, when you become superman, it’s better to pretend you are Clark Kent to the masses.

They are not ready yet, tho I believe that all are being slowly heated up like is needed for the frog in the pot.

If you try to drop the frog in boiling water he will jump out right away, but if you put it in cold water and slowly heat it up, he will not realize and before he knows it, he’s boiling.

Contrast that to someone who is truly ready to make changes in an occult way and is so much so, that they are willing to pay for that knowledge.

You’re no longer fighting their paradigms as much and they are seeking you out instead.

IMO if you really care, you will let them live in their own fantasies and their own lives, until they actually come to you and start asking about the occult. Even then, I’d proceed with them slowly.

7 Likes

So much this. There is a reason why monks capable of creating gems out of nothing live in mountain top temples and rarely if ever give demonstrations of their abilities.

4 Likes