Shot in the dark but? Anyone know how to track down a crossroads?

I can’t say what I need it for. But I live in Georgia United States and I’m having an extremely hard time tracking some down. Every option is a no go and looking at maps offers me nothing. I know it’s a shot in the dark but I’ve done tons of research and I just can’t track any down? Preferably something near Alpharetta, Woodstock, Deluth but anywhere is fine. I don’t live near those areas but they are close enough.

I’m trying to do all of this myself. Rather than just getting people or spirits to do it for me but sometimes you need help if you can’t figure it out.

1 Like

Crossroads can be literal cross roads like roads where people drive and travel but they are also crossing points between the material and spirit world. So bridges that cross over rivers and streams count. Two foot paths on a hiking trail crossing at a notable point count. So try some hiking trails see if you find a path over a river or stream of moving water that feels different somehow…

2 Likes

thankyou so much! I’ve been so lost!!! Love ur username btw.

2 Likes

Thanks. Also if you can find any leylines then points where those cross over would count even if they are not on any paths. Two leylines crossing in the middle of the field are still valid options. If you do some research into dowsing you can figure out how to find leylines.

2 Likes

Also, E.A. has said that what people refer to as a “crossroads” is something of a misconception, and that he refers to the crossroads as the deepest level of trance, where everything disappears except for you, and the entity. He says it’s like meeting them halfway between the physical and the spiritual realm, the crossing-over point.

Not what you were looking for, I know, but at least it’s food for thought :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Something is telling me this has to be a literal crossroads like an [+] similar to robert johnson style. it has to be this exactly. I’m not sure why thanks for the info everyone but it needs to be literal.

2 Likes

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

I was literally just doing divination on this. Funny enough I’ve had the idea of creating my own crossroads before. Weird. thanks.

3 Likes