Shiva, Shakti, and Vedic Gods

I find it a bit strange that I find very few in-depth conversations across the forum regarding the Vedic Gods and Goddesses. I am very interested in Shiva’s power and knowledge. I would like to know him and expand my consciousness and perception through him. Personally I have never worked with Shiva and I am very new to the world of magick in general. I am finding very few resources to use. Any suggestions?

:mag: Shiva

I would buy a Shiva statue, if you can’t find one I will sell you one. lol
Then I would listen and chant Shiva mantras, especially while focusing on Shiva and the statue.
I find getting really into contact with Gods is generally a lot more difficult than contacting Angles and Demons. It takes a lot more time and happens more slowly over time.
Once you start seeing the statue winking at you and smiling at you, that is a sign you are getting somewhere.

I really like this one and it took me forever to find it. - YouTube

You can probably find better for doing mantra’s, I think the reason I liked this one is I found it great to fall a sleep to and I found it helped protect my 3rd eye from demons trying to possess me at the time.

I am not the most connected to Shiva though I do confess, but I found if you give a drop of your blood to a Hindu statue it instantly deepens the connection, and yes I have done this with Shiva.

2 Likes

Evoke him. If that is too soon, then chant some mantras. Youtube is littered with them. Just be careful about one thing, Shiva’s consciousness sits outside that of the material existence. When you invoke his energies, it will begin to pull you out of the material existence as well.

Please be a little more specific about what you’re seeking and I’ll provide whatever info I have. I have worked with Shiva.

Check this out:

2 Likes

Thank you for the insight. Honestly I am seeking many things. Enlightenment, Nirvana, growth emotionally and spiritually. I know it is a bit of an oxymoron to desire these things because it is only the ego desiring to be “egoless”. I have had a taste of the devine consciousness and I want to know more.

You’ve come to the right place.

If you want to work with Shiva directly, start by chanting “Om Namah Shivaya”.

2 Likes

One of the best ways to worship Lord Shiva that I know of is to perform a Shiva Abhishekam. Buy a Shiva Lingam with a yoni base. Then perform the Abhishekam according to the following procedure:

Now if you want to know all the intricate details on how to perform a puja for Lord Shiva please buy that book (you will not regret it, believe me):

Then attend for free the Lord Shiva puja class:

May Lord Shiva bless and protect you and your family.

2 Likes

Thank you friend.