Shiva and necromancy

Is Shiva a suitable entity to work and build a relationship with,before entering the necromantic path? According to hindu lore, he resides in graveyards and is the personification of death.He is also easy to please,at least that’s what i’ve read on him.

4 Likes

That would be Baron Samedi.

1 Like

There are psycopomps in all traditions. Baron Samedi is not universal peg to fit into every cemetery.

OP, you are correct in your assumptions, but I would get some guidance with a Sivite Hindu before entering such a path. All psycopomps can easily destroy their devotees.

2 Likes

There are psycopomps in all traditions. Baron Samedi is not universal peg to fit into every cemetery.

OP, you are correct in your assumptions, but I would get some guidance with a Sivite Hindu before entering such a path. All psycopomps can easily destroy their devotees.[/quote]

Yes.I was raised as a hindu although i didn’t involve myself deeply with the religious practices.Thanks for the clarification

1 Like

I thought that the Sadhus were the necromancers of Hinduism… I mean they eat and drink from skulls and bones and cover themselves in the ashes of cremated human remains.

1 Like

YES! Shiva loves hanging around the dead and gets a kick out of scaring people with them. He’s so loving and fun. He wipes away bad karma while connecting you to the dead as well as bringing material blessings. Just start with om namah shivayah 108 a day for 40 days,

1 Like

The people you are referring to are called aghoris. They are one type of sadhu. Not all Hindu sadhus are like that.

4 Likes

Shiva is not easy to please. At least not from what I have heard… How ever he is kind and considers the requests of his Followers.

1 Like

@Ravenxoxo :Not trying to find faults or anything, however, Lord Shiva(Mahadev, Bhole Shankar, Mahakaal, Rudra, Bhairava, Adi Yogi, Chandra Shekara, Neelakanta), among many many other names(thousands of names) is very very to please. It depends on which form of his you are worshipping. He is the one who actually provided us with yoga and tantra and hence the name Adi Yogi which literally translates to the first yogi.

The simplest and easiest way to please him is to chant “Aum Namah Shivaay”. He also likes weed as he is always in a meditate state in one of his forms.

So, all that one needs to do is sit down in a padmasana(lotus pose) or ardhasiddhasana and chant the above mentioned mantra keeping the focus on him.

As a matter of fact he is called Bhole Shankar because he is so nice that he doesn’t differentiate between gods, demons, humans, animals or any entities, whoever asks him for a wish with sincerity, he just grants it to them. That is how most of the Asuras or Rakshashas(demons) get their wishes granted(by Shiva) and some started abusing them. But the Mahadev(Greatest of all the Gods) always has a plan because he is the MahaKaal(Master and creator of time - who can see the past, present and future of everything). So, everything he does has a reason.

I can tell one thing for sure, Shiva is very interesting, magnetic, and super powerful! So much to read about him and you will definitely enjoy reading about him for sure!!!

I only have limited knowledge of Shiva, but I am happy to answer any questions if I know the answers. I hope this helps.

1 Like

Pazuzu,
there’s several degrees in your System,
which you can utilize.

Talk to Siddi / Sithi sects first,
(sorry if i misspell it,
i’m from german descend,
and as such,
can only provide a certain degree of accuracity there),

since they already have a good black magick practice,
but aren’t as heavy as the Aghori Sadhu sect,
which directly serves Shiva.

I think both sects serve Death gods,
but the Siddhi are more likely,
to accept you dabbeling around,
without complete commitment.

Generally,
death cults expect a very high degree of commitment from you,
and it won’t easy to go away,
when you progress,
but as long as the Gods communicate with you directly,
-which in any tradition should be your first goal to achieve,
you’re going to be fine.

In terms of the Siddhi vs Aghori difference,
the Siddhi will more likely tolerate you still having some contact back to normal friends or family,
even tho they won’t be happy about it.

For Aghori-ship,
you need to remember several past lives,
collect items you possessed in previous incarnations,
and you’re required to not seek any contact back to your previous family,
or friends.

While in the long run,
it might be desirable to work towards that,
it’s probably not where you want to start out.

But there’s also different aproaches,
as the LHP approach is based upon ignoring dogma,
where it doesn’t fit,
and only using what works,
you can use LHP initiations,
to connect to your gods,
just as well.

In that approach,
you’re much less bound by people around you,
and have better communication with the Gods themselves.

You’d want to take a look into Dante Abiels Works,
and Books,
he’s initiated directly through the death magick,
into basically all currents of death worship of various religions.

Including Hindu,
for what i know.

He might not call it by the Sanskrit terms,
you’re familiar with,
but as long as you understand english,
you’ll be fine.

Try to evoke Saturn / the black sun / abbaddon,
for connecting through that approach.

If you want to stick to Shiva, Kali etc. completely,
simply replace demonic names,
in rituals,
with your gods from your pantheon.

That’ll normally do the trick,
and after a few tries,
you’ll notice,
where you need to adjust,
to get things going.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

Hey @Yberion thanks for taking your time to provide some insights pertaining to Shiva.

Yea, like you mentioned there are many paths leading to him, for example where I live in, folk hindu god worship is pretty prominent and a number of these deities are seen as an aspect of Shiva. There are people who invite these beings into their bodies and than offer consultations to devotees seeking help for their problems though it’s a discreet practise as most ‘mainstream’ hindus find it taboo and offensive - offerings to these deities may include, tobacco, alcohol & meat.

In some ways, the practises remind me of Haitian vodoun.

2 Likes

certainly,
there’s similarities.

Just Like E.A. works a lot with possession,
-which is exactly that controlled inviting of spirits into his body,
and offering their knowledge and advice for his clients and readers.

Tabacco, Alcohol and Meat.

The big 3,
in terms of socially accepted intoxicinations.

I personally think,
one of the reasons,
those offerings work so well,
is because they’re pretty much high value of food goods.

Especially think that,
since i’ve seen younger Demons starting to mirror the human behavior of Veganism,
which again,
is a choice to increase quality of life,
for the being partaking in it.

Meat,
in a way,
Stiumlates the Stomach,
and makes you more hungry then you were before,
if you rely on it to much.

Tabacco,
numbs your nervous system,
and is one of the few drugs,
that can both highten,
as well as tranquil your senses.

Alcohol,
is well known to harm the Aetheric Body,
and by harming your own spiritual body,
allows for spirits to enter more easily.

I know about some of the effects of illegal drugs aswell,
if you want to continue that on a PM.

But generally said,
these things are highly addictive,
and the addiction is useful for the spirits,
to bind the devotee,
more easily,
and gain control over them,
faster.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

This makes more sense! Thank you for offering your insight because I too have pondered on why certain deities - regardless - of the tradition enjoy these 3 offerings.

Here is a video of a medium being possessed by a hindu folk warrior deity.

It reminded me of EA’s possession with Ogoun.

1 Like

certainly, yaah.

The point is,
real magick is real.

And,
possession haves underlying principles,
like everything else,
which remain stable,
regardless the Deity.

Hence,
one of the reasons,
we can work pretty much with any being we choose to do so.

Unless they conflict strongly,
because of choosing direct enemies of each other.

:wink:

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like

I never thought of Shiva as a necromancer but it kind of makes sense! It’s a very interesting connection. I normally think of Kali in this sense and her followers could definitely be necromancers at least a very specific sect of them that does all kinds of things with dead bodies that I probably shouldn’t repeat here

I do have some music that I use in my yoga practice that really helps me feel his energy so sharing just encase it helps. It helps me feel his calm and peaceful side especially if I go outside with candles

Good luck and please keep us updated how this goes

1 Like