Shiva and King Paimon

Am i the only one who think the deity Shiva looks like king PAIMON?
I also have an interesting experience where I was in a sacred space at this place called ISHA Usa and i tranced out to this song

and i was taken to a place that was inbetween times and space. I dont mean that in a funny way either. It existed outside time and I was transformed into a King cobra or a indian cobra. I was not alone and i was greeted by a very large version of the snake i had turned into. This was not an entity I knew and for the longest time i belived that it was King Paimon. This entity did not talk with me but it shared visions of though with me. I saw things I could not explain and to this day I have no idea what they mean. The trance ended with a final drum beat as I was swarmed with cobras. I came out on my trance dazed and wondering what had just happened. I was not familiar with any of the Hindu gods od godesses.
Today I decided to sage my room and light some insence after being vistited yet again by a mysterious entity. Ive worked with KIng Paimon now and he refuses to give any direct answers to what happened that night at isha…but anyways i turn on the playlist from ISHA and i trance out completely. I got visions of a calm smile and king cobras. Then when i came out of the trance I realized that id tranced out to the same song. I decided to look up Shiva and I was shocked. He and King Paimon are
scarily similar. Like look at this…

Lord Shiva
andddd
kING paimon
king_paimon_by_semichan_kokonut-d8d2dul
both have the association of the cobra i noticed and …just what is your opinion?

5 Likes

another freaky thing is that King Paimon has said almost the exact thing

2 Likes

nevermind, i just realized that I had an encounter with Shiva. oh wow
but im still interested in hearing if anyone thinks there are paralells

3 Likes

I always thought that Lucifer and Shiva were the same.

But this is a good post. They’re both masculine with a feminine face, they both have animals which are indigenous to their areas (Camel for King Paimon and Bull for Lord Shiva), they’re both accompanied by a massive horde of Spirits and they’re both friendly even for beginners.

6 Likes

Shiva and King Paimon…not the same.

Shiva and Prince Enki…same

4 Likes

I also do not believe that King Paimon and Shiva aren’t the same, but I do feel a connection there.

3 Likes

Prince Enki/Shiva and King Paimon are very close.

3 Likes

Yea, Have served and stayed in Isha Foundation for more than 4 months. Wonderful place.

3 Likes

it really is lovely. I want to spend the summer there

2 Likes

More than welcome brother. But i think after staying as a guest for some time you have to volunteer there. And as a volunteer you can stay as long as you want. The Linga Bhairavi priestess/witches there are quite powerful.

2 Likes

Does this make Lord Enil Vishu/Brahma?

I was recently told by someone that Princess Ishtar and Goddess Durga are the same and while I denied it at first, I now see many similarities.

2 Likes

Perhaps King Paimon has a link with the God Agni? I get a strong firey vibe of the Great King whenever I think about him.

2 Likes

Ive run across that, but havent confirmed with Prince Enlil.

2 Likes

:thinking: and king paimon is part of azazel!

2 Likes

No, he isnt.

2 Likes

@MiKu Actually, King Paimon isn’t a part of Azazel. They do have a connection, but not that they’re the same.

4 Likes

its actually been stated that they are not the same but they are the same which is confusing but all i can do is guide you in the direction of EA´S video on it. If you ask one of them this question you will get the reply of ¨we are two sides of the same coin¨

2 Likes

I understand that answer, but most things are two sides of the same coin, so they just speak of their connection, not that they’re the same.

4 Likes

:woman_shrugging: I tried understanding it then it turned into silly math equations idk how! so I said sorry King Paimon I don’t wanna think about this too much! I’ll keep every name separate and they seemed fine with it!

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes