Shitty day with a happy ending?my journal number of I lost count

So yesterday like clock work i had to deal with family issues that made me feel emotionally like shit…I won’t go into details but last night was simply amazing…after crying alot like alot alot I ate dinner and went to bed only to be woken up a few hours later with the change of energy around me and vibrations flowing through me…(I am a light sleeper so any small changes can wake me up)
So I’m like who is this now in my head and as soon as I thought that I felt my bed dip so I sat up and turn to look

Me. No no you dont…

He stopped moving away and sat down and slowly looked at me…
I rubbed my eyes and opened them I was shocked…I was face to face with Furfur…
Me being me

Me Furfur??? “___”

He nodded me also being me reach out to touch him awkwardly and we’ll let’s just say I started petting him…smh (I’m ashamed) I’m like I can feel you…he sat there silent watching me I feel like he sighed but I didn’t pay any mind. After that me also being me…(shameful me) grabbed him and pulled him down(not hard…still shameful) an the bed and just hugged him …he at this point was very shocked I just laid there and he slowly placed his arms around me and spoke.

If you ever want me to come see you all you need do is ask once and I’ll come when I can…

Me being me looked like O.o you spoke omg you spoke? And I heard you…yeah I think I was just extremely excited just to finally freaking see this damn demon…like you have no clue…ugh…and I don’t mean Astrally either…
After that I don’t really remember much besides laying in silence and falling asleep as he just comforted me it was…nice honestly I hope we can have more days like this

3 Likes