Shift in the astral plane

Someone recently released a god of a specific dimension to all dimensions. The rippling effects are quite interesting
@AdamThoth

4 Likes

Would you mind elaborating? I spontaneously left my body yesterday, I’m curious to know if this has thinned the veil.

2 Likes

Yes. The ego of a god got in the way and said something she was not meant to say.

2 Likes

INTERDIMENSIONAL DRAMA, I LOVE IT. I think you should spill all the beans.

5 Likes

Who is the god of the ego? Who is the god of this plane?

1 Like
  1. yes please spill the beans, what god had problems with an ego?
  2. how do you even release a god unto all dimensions?
  3. what are the most probable effects of this, you mentioned ripple effects
1 Like

Ragnorak is coming faster now. A god on Earth let their ego do the talking. As for the rippling effects, that has to be decided.

I asked a religious person the same question once…They replied „God of the Koran“…Only thing I saw was the person’s ignorance…So I won’t make assumptions and I think its best to leave that question alone…Much easier and less complicated that way

I think that there is no god of this plane,but that we are all centres of our individual universes so in a way we are gods of our plane,but at the same time,other humans,spirits,demons,angels are all gods of their plane,their world,but that is just my opinion

2 Likes

You are correct. Based on my knowledge Sathanas is the ruler of the third dimension.

1 Like

God of the Koran, in my knowledge is The All. So yes he speaks some truth but he’s not seeing the whole picture.

1 Like

Ragnarok the end of days huh, would that be anytime soon

2 Likes

If you ask me a minimum of 2,000 years. The date keeps changing based on what we do.

Hehehe sorry, I’ll try to pull her off :joy:

1 Like

God of Ego? That’s an interesting idea. First thing that came to mind was the Gnostic concept of the Mad God of this world. Either way, I wonder if David Hasselhoff is his only begotten son lol

2 Likes

I think there are 2 versions of that entity,one is mostly Egregoric,it was created by superstitious desert dwellers who believed in a supreme monotheistic god,much like Yahweh/Jehovah/El and the second one is the all,but I think someone slapped the name Allah on the entity when he first discovered it…I think that the 2 versions of that entity are the one superstitious Muslims created and the second one is the true being

2 Likes

like Demiurge and the true god of Light huh?Interesting theory

2 Likes

@AdamThoth you never got back to me on that thing we talked about

2 Likes

Also Ragnarok isn’t supposed to be the end of the world its supposed to be the rebirth of the world.When Surt destroys the world in mythology,sons of Thor survive an become the new gods,and humans survive and restart humanity so its not like Judeo-Christian apocalypse its more of a worldwide rebirth where most die yet a few survive and the world keeps on living

1 Like

Yes they only wanted to look at heavan. They were ignoring the underworld. If you ignore the underworld it will consume you.

3 Likes

Oh, I’m sorry, what was that again?

3 Likes