She ruined my life and almost killed me... and she got away with it with clean hands

Hello,

There is a person that caused me great suffering, pain, misery, despair and grief. I thought I would be disabled for life. But slowly I relearned how to do everything including basic movement from the beginning. I wouldn’t give her the satisfaction of hearing about me dying. When I did, I cut all contact with her. But now she is doing the same thing she did to me with someone else right now… and getting away with it. She ruins peoples lives and steps on their heads to get more and more power. But she hasn’t been caught… until now. I want her to get caught in the act and then punished. How do we bring her to justice? It is time. I have been gathering my strength. It is time to expose her for the monster she is.

4 Likes

summon Lucifer, or Michael, they will definetly see justice done imo

5 Likes

You could get ‘Angels of Wrath’ by Gordon Winterfield, it can be very powerful and devastating when it comes to justice.

In addition, you could also use ‘Demons of Magick’ also by Gordon Winterfield and hit her with everything else in addition, which would be recommended.

Gordon also has another book called Magickal Attack but I think Angels of Wrath might be more appropriate for this situation.

5 Likes

Oh YES! THIS!

1 Like

It’s not expensive either. Highly suggest you get it OP.

Kinda depends on who your up against. Is she skilled in magick and is her will stronger than yours?

1 Like

Angels of Wrath will take care of both of those issues if they are issue in this case.

Ok cool :grinning:

you want to see Justice, Archangel Michael will show you justice.

:smile: :smile:

also maybe try psalm 67, invoking Yahweh

and maybe Narasimha or Kali or Shiva (in his aaspect as Mahakala Bhairava as well) but be careful with these 3

3 Likes

She doesn’t know magick. But she knows how to manipulate, control, coerce. She knows everyone’s weaknesses and how to use those weaknesses against them. She wears a mask and appears good to everyone around her. But underneath the mask she is a monster that will destroy anyone to get what she wants. If her ego is injured she won’t stop at anything to get “revenge”. Her husband is a high ranking member in her organization and that’s her safety net. She is very conscious of how she appears to others. She does not abuse the people she targets openly but covertly, with plausible deniability. She is a very cunning and malicious person with no empathy, no remorse, no conscience and with a sadistic streak. She smirks when she causes someone to suffer and causing that suffering. She is full of hatred and anger and degrades others. It is never her fault for anything that she does wrong. It is always others’ fault.

4 Likes

ive dealt with someone like that, hate them

2 Likes

i think you also could try with erinyes or with the zabaniyah, the punisher angels of islam

The ideal scenario is her losing control in her anger towards her target in front of a couple of her coworkers. That way if she denies it, it will be suspect. She is reprimanded by her higher-ups… no that won’t work. She’ll probably find another job with power and authority and do the same things again. These kind of people can’t change. She can’t sleep at night without having manipulated and conned everyone. She can cry on demand and say that her victim was abusing her. This has me stumped. Is Michael someone that would know what could be done? A magickal attack would not work. She would just be back to her old routine again after a few days.

1 Like

yes

1 Like

Awesome. :smiley: I’ll evoke him and report back on my results when I have time. Justice will be served.

2 Likes

she sounds like a typical sociopath. i am now doing magic against this kind of enemies that destroyed my life.

1 Like

Keep me updated please, Id love to hear what happens and what he says, please aproach him respectfully :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does people are called narcissist right? I just checked the DSM-V (The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders)

If you are lightly working with demons or djinn you can try working with angels. If that perverse woman is found guilty by angelic forces she will be destroyed except if she really regrets it

1 Like

She sounds like a black magician. You don’t have to “know” magick to be a natural magician. And some people don’t advertise it whatsoever. People like the person you described can be extremely resilient to curses.

Here’s a few books I recommend getting if you’re serious about throwing a curse at her.

Baneful Magick by E.A. Koetting

Curses, Hexes & Crossing: A Magician’s Guide To Execration Magick by S. Connolly.

The Book of Smokeless Fire by S Ben Qayin

3 Likes