Sharing the Magick

What’s the most benevolent Act of Magick you’ve ever Given -OR- Received?

for me that is easy to answer…people have gotten up out of the hospital bed after given up for death after I dealt with them…and left the hospital and went home to live for another 5 years. Breast tumors or cancer healed from a distance. Another girl had cancer not show up any more after I dealt with her…after almost 30 years no sign has ever returned…

Seems I am not so successful in finances…but healing is somewhat better.

Three people I have called for death have committed sucide…etc.
Two others died within two weeks. They angered me by oweing me money and would not pay up what they promised…
That is enough, I suppose…

Looking forward how to advance my monetary situation through the teaching here…This place is very interesting…No flames, no argument…all kinds of new and different ways of advancing what you are interested in…This is the best site on the net…bar none.

Maxx

Does making a girl have a miscarriage count? I suck at healing

We-elll, I can see where that could fall within the realm of ‘benevolent’…

Doesn’t necessarily hafta be healing though; we’re not all healers! It can be any act of kindness or benefit to another person - like a favor they really needed or some assistance you gave simply because you could… OR that someone else did or gave to you… :wink: Z

I healed my great aunt on her death bed she lived 5 years in a nursing home maybe she was suppose to die.

Well I’ve only ever been good at healing myself though I’ve been learning some new healing techniques lately that I havent yet really tested in the field.

As for benevolent acts, well I took care of someone who was attempting to act against what this community stands for, though I suppose it wasn’t so benevolent for that person. But I’m sure for the rest of you, you’ll appreciate him not trying to attack you.

It would feel amazing to reach my hands out and know that they were healing a person just through touch. That would be a beautiful and amazing power to harness, I suppose knowing how to reach out and kill them would be an obvious consequence of learning the knowledge to heal.

I don’t want to sound a trumpet and brag about how benevolent I am though, that would seem counterproductive, I would like to learn more about the arts of healing, helping people cope with life, helping newly deceased people find a paradise, blessing people as well as physical things like community involvement.

[quote=“defectron, post:6, topic:184”]Well I’ve only ever been good at healing myself though I’ve been learning some new healing techniques lately that I havent yet really tested in the field.

As for benevolent acts, well I took care of someone who was attempting to act against what this community stands for, though I suppose it wasn’t so benevolent for that person. But I’m sure for the rest of you, you’ll appreciate him not trying to attack you.[/quote]

Every person on the planet today is getting nudged, pricked, or downright slammed by Magick every day. A woefully high majority have not a clue. We however are at least beginning to recognize that fact! And also recognize the related fact that somebody needs to DO something about it … many somebodies…

Thank You Defectron, for being a Somebody! :wink: Z

Recently the guy who runs the shaman journeys I go on had an accident that may have been the result of some sort of black magic attack, but yeah he got put in a wheel chair. Anyway I sent two of the entities associated with me to try to heal him. Now only was he able to walk again the next day but alot of non physical problems such as a falling out with freinds resolved for him. so yeah this was a pretty stunning success.

I’m just not very benevolent to be honest… I’m not extremely malevolent either, I’m too self-focused to really be either one since the definition of benevolent and malevolent is defined by your actions towards something other than yourself (to my way of thinking anyway lol).

However, I did a fertility working for a beloved friend who was having trouble getting pregnant after a miscarriage and it worked beautifully. :slight_smile: I probably wouldn’t have done it though had I not known that they have no intention of having more than one child, I wasn’t THAT benevolent (I’m a supporter of NPG). lol