Sharing on Hekate

Ok, I gotta share about something that happened just a moment ago. So, I was minding my own business when I get a message from my friend telling me about something she had posted on her FB about Covid-19 and her feelings on it and this guy(I know the guy and he is a pill) replied to her saying a bunch of BS about how he thinks the virus is a hoax and trying to tell my friend how she feels about the situation and why. Well I went off on him ending my message to him with a clear cut I do not like you. So, I am sharing this because there was this energy that took over me. And I have been receiving many signs to get in touch with Hekate. It was almost like I could feel her Goddess like energy surge through me and it felt good. My friends just started messaging me surprised and thankful for setting this guy straight. I feel that she is showing me how to live authentically and unapolgetically. Which is really cool! Hail Hekate!!

2 Likes

Keep strong and thank her for your offering she has given to you

1 Like

It is also possible it is Lilith she is a protector

Yes, I have often heard some say Hekate is another form of Lilith. But, she has called to me as Hekate so that is what I will thank her by. I am ready to take the journey and see what more she can teach me.

Excellent just thank her treat her like a goddess with respect always find what foods wine or Isense she likes

Hekate is not Lilith , all entities are their own being with their own histories , when you look in different languages sometimes is when the entities have different names , but I don’t buy the notion of this entity is a mask of that entity

1 Like

Ok, I have a question in regards to offerings. I know this may seem dumb but how do I offer food and wine? I mean do I leave it out for her or offer them and eat them in her name?

What Ido is use a penjilum and ask her yes or no I give Lilith coffee and chocolate I ask her if she wants to leave it she will tell me yes or no

Have a good night ihave to concentrate on Lilith now and take a shower and ask Lilith if she wants and offering not to offend you but I asked if she wants me to masterbate for her

To leave her and offering , get an altar or table where you leave your offerings , draw her sigil and leave it under the offerings or near it , and you don’t eat the offering , you leave it out and dispose of it after a certain period of time ,

1 Like

Busca brujas de hecate instagram. Tey are witches who share their dayly offerings cafe. Wine, Candy flowers etc

1 Like

You can leave your offerings at the crossroads. I take cake and wine i eat pieces of the cake invoking her calling upon her energies. Leave the bread in the center of the road. Pour the wine upon the ground as a liberation. Here you can cast your spells, divination or just offerings. And walk away asking for blessings and give thanks to her and the spirits of the crossroad. shed all your negative energy there and walk away with a clean spirit. Being blessed by the goddess herself. Walk away saying thanks and do not look back, it’s disrespectful to the gods.
I personally do this every full moon, I feed her often to be heard and give thanks to her. She hears and sees all, she always blesses her followers who are true and sacred to her; blessed be

2 Likes

Blessed be! I am a beginner so to speak and I was reading that beginners should not work with her. However she has been reaching out to me. Should I heed the warning or work with her anyways?

2 Likes

if you feel she has been reaching out to you i dont see why not

1 Like