Sharing my body with a random entity

Like the title says, I want to temporarily share my body with a random entity. First commenter gets to choose who. Keep in mind that I don’t care of how intense or what they are. Actually, anything but fiction and a living human.

Reasons why I’m doing this:

• I’m bored
  • I’m just extremely curious on what it’ll be like
  • I wanna make a new friend in the most random way. I believe this is a pretty random way

I’ll be posting about what happens too. I won’t leave you guys hangin’.

Anyway, ready, set… Name that entity! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Big Bird.

1 Like

No way, but I mean no fictional character. :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Well, you said ‘random entity.’

That perfectly fits the description, and things like it are invoked/evoked in Chaos Magick all the time.

1 Like

I didn’t think anyone would list a fictional character. I was expecting some intense asf entity to be listed. :dizzy_face:

1 Like

I could suggest an intense fictional character if you would prefer.

Nyarlathotep.

1 Like

Ugh, nah, This threads a mess, so I give up.

F that.

1 Like

What’s wrong with Nyarlathotep?

He’s part of the Lovecraftian current that many people on this forum work with, and BALG even published a book about.

There are plenty of magicians that don’t consider Lovecraft’s creations fictional.

2 Likes

Please DONT do this. Do whatever you want but not everyone is your friend and you’re opening yourself up to fuckery.

5 Likes

If you want intentional fuckery from a real spirit, try The Red Queen, Ellis. Very similar to Eris in temperament, but a bit more elegant.

2 Likes

Belial just said he’s love to get inside you…And promises to keep his hands to himself…Mostly, kinda.

Nergal has expressed polite interest as well.

5 Likes

This could easily lead to one of those “here are the keys to the multiverse, but can your brain handle them moments” :laughing: seriously though invoking him is intense as hell…many downloads to sift though after.

@anon9236988 you may wanna be a bit cautious with the ideas that spring up from boredom. It can lead to a can of self destructive worms in regards to magick.

4 Likes

That’s why I had to sit and think. Nyarlathotep could easily make me go chaotic. Yeah, it’s best if I don’t do that.

I guess I should’ve just asked for suggestions instead of just saying first commenter gets to choose. Boredom has gotten me into bad shit before, TBH. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Thats putting it lightly :laughing: i know that rabbit hole hence the warning about caution. :skull: :laughing:

2 Likes

Now I want to be possessed by Nyarlthotep :thinking:

I’ve always wanted to know what may lay beyond known reality…

4 Likes

The bad thing is that I was thinking of Cthulhu in the first place. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

:rofl: that is a different experience all its own :rofl: just remember ground the mind after or ya can go flying into the abyss so to speak… Makes functioning in the day to day difficult… :sweat: not always pleasant but it is quite insightful.

2 Likes

I’ll try Nergal. I sense a pleasing energy about him.

2 Likes

Be careful RE3…
Well, comin from a guy that has done some weird shit, fuck that.

Share your body with a Deceased Shade :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Let Belial get all in yo shit! @anon9236988

3 Likes