Share your unusual & odd happenings

The syncronocity of events have been at an all time high lately. It feels like whenever I’m thinking about something, my iTune shuffle playlist brings up a song that matches my thoughts. Same goes for reading certain posts on the internet.

8 Likes

Past few weeks around here the weather during days usually is something like this, Morning snows heavy and wind. Come round 10, 11 am, the sun is shining bright as ever, warm as shit no snow on the ground. Then 3-5pm comes heavy ass wind and overcast cold skies, snow or rain for 30 minutes usually, about an hour later the sun is bright, clear skies, and its warm out (and raining sometimes too). Its kinda a cycle between these all at once. everyday.

5 Likes

Touche, many synchronicities lately.

1 Like

1st you may wanna ground your energies more if your shortin stuff out :laughing:

2nd latest weirdness for me has been my alter candles burning down to throw shadows that look like symbols and sigils related to the work im doing or getting ready to do and traffic seem to go out of its way to stay out of mine the last few days lol

3 Likes

Something weird happend to me twice right before i fell asleep but on two different occasions, my eyes were closed and i was relaxed. And then out of nowhere i began to see, i was facing The Wall so i saw The Wall and The other side of my bed, with my eyes closed. It seemed kind of strange though, i could recognize what i was seeing but still there was Something different, everything had kind of A bluish tint. But as soon as i realized i was seeing while my eyes were closed it all went dark again. What’s going on? This has happend twice and i can’t find any information online about it. Has anyone else experienced this? Please share your opinions.

2 Likes

Oh yeah and when I recently retired some spirits’ sigils they burned green… I tried to reproduce the green flame with the same paper and ink but just doodles instead of charged sigils but no green flame :scream:

3 Likes

Lots of synchronicity whenever someone wants to talk, or for me to dial them up. I have conversations in my sleep and when I can remember some of the information it’s usually useful or relevant to questions I have. I get touched a lot, some comforting, some sexual, occasionally painful. Spirits like putting information into my head while on the toilet or showering… don’t really understand that one unless the water is acting like a gateway. Sometimes lights that are off flicker.

5 Likes

Tried evoking lucifer last night … Must’ve been too busy to answer his sigil as i think i got an entirely different beast lol pretty vivd dreams followed by a vamp attack, so when i wake up if it wasn’t the one and only predator in front of me with his invisibility cloak on slowly backing away vanishing into the wall … i swear i wasnt high that night or on the whisky.

3 Likes

Very interesting reads!!!

@RICH_5816 possibly an involuntary astral projection.

@Dinmiatus you might be right.

1 Like

@Ozraga Unusual & odd happenings recently or just in general?

1 Like

In general.

An entity cock blocked me in a dream to give me a lecture. :roll_eyes:

Dream messages seem pretty normal but it’s new to me.

Pretty boring over here I guess 🤷

5 Likes

This morning while performing a freelance experiment to Bune. Way out of the accepted norms of ritual performance, I had engraved a green candel with the seal of Hismael, the numbers from the square of Jupiter and Buens seal. I stated the enn a few times while rubbing the candle with my fingers, I lit it from a tea light I burn when I am at my ritual study and performance space. Any way after I lit this green candle and placed it in a home made copper candle holder, to the east. I stood over it , said the enn a few more times, then just started talking to Bune. Then the candle holder taped loudly on the table. Yup a surprise to me. I then returned to the north west where my table is set up, I sat down and picked the hand drawn seal and started speaking the enn and other statements, starting my conservation, behind me to the east of my space the candle holder again taped loudly on the table. Yes the feeling of power was there with me.
performed this ritual this morning shortly after sunrise, still within the 1 hour of the day.
Never had that happen before but have had other interesting occurrences.

1 Like

After making a deal with Purson, I was given a couple free hits of cannabis and a couple job leads.

3 Likes

I am sorry but,BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! even entities kill game. Hahaha!!

1 Like

It was awkward!!! Laying in bed with a lover and a robed winged certain someone standing over me by the bed giving me a lecture that pertains to my development. I woke up like " really? :unamused:" . It is kinda funny though. :joy:

3 Likes

Some nights I feel like I been talking to someone all night and berly got any sleep. Sometimes this happens even when I am a waken I feel like I am drifting out of consciousness even standing and after a couple of seconds I just realize I talked to someone and can’t remember the conversation…
I am just asking my self " what did I just say or do"? Feels like it really happend and it feels like a presance is fading away .

3 Likes

Did you have a certain expectation of Him? That could factor in. Also right now during mercury retrograde alot of spirits are not coming through like normal. Id try again

4 Likes

I kinda get this to. I’ll keep waking up just barely, feeling like something is around watching me.

3 Likes

I didn’t know that the retrograde effects that.

2 Likes