Share Your "Get My Ex Back" Spells That Actually Worked

I’m opening this thread on a member’s request - we have a busy thread for Money Spells That Worked and the “get your ex back” is at least as big an interest, but many say it’s not even possible.

I got nothing on this, but I’m opening this stickied thread on a trial basis and hope we get some useful stuff for the benefit of other members!

Important:

As with the Money Spells thread, the intention of this thread is to compile an online grimoire of “get my ex back” spells (workings, evocations, whatever else so long as it’s magick and not just NLP or everyday world stuff that even a skeptic could do) that have worked, in a simple format.

List what you wanted, what method you used, any on-topic notes, and finally the result - no moralising, no comments about free will or whether it’s even possible (there’s plenty of quality debate about that already here), no planned works or comments on someone else’s post (show appreciation with the like function, and please take “That spirit totally doesn’t handle that” to another thread or PM).

Let’s compile a threadful of just pure refined success, of the things we feel we can share and which we’re personally satisfied came about as a result of the working.

22 Likes

This is something I’ve had success with. I didn’t actually perform any rituals or spells, but used intense visualisation (this is my preferred method of manifesting things which are extremely important to me) to get him back. Also I should probably add that we did eventually break up for good (around a year after I got him back), but at that point I was ready to accept it wasn’t ‘meant to be’, and we are still friends now.

So anyway, this happened a few years back: I was madly, deeply, head over heals in love with this person. I really believed that he was the love of my life. After being together for about a year, he met someone else. When he told me, I was distraught! He told me that she was the love of his life and he was leaving me for her. To make things even worse, she was gorgeous! I felt like I was in a nightmare. I just couldn’t accept it.

I was quite ‘lucky’ I guess, in that this man was very changeable and indecisive. We had broken up before and he always ended up begging me to take him back. There had never been another woman involved before, but nevertheless, I used this as a sort of anchor, something to hold on to. ‘Of course he will change his mind, he always does’, I would tell myself over and over again. During the first few days after he broke the news to me I was a wreck. I was so depressed I spent most of my time in bed. I would lie in bed, and I would visualise us getting back together. I imagined him changing his mind, realising how much he loved me, and begging me to take him back. I would play out this scene in my head, until I would start feeling the emotions that I would feel if it were really happening. I did this constantly, and I started feeling a bit better, as though it might actually happen. Also, I behaved as though it was a fact that we would get back together- for example, when people told me how sorry they were to hear about the break up, I would say something like ‘thanks, but he’s gonna change his mind. One of these days he’s going to come crawling back to me. I KNOW he will.’ I must have sounded so deluded lol.

Anyway, this fantasy became so real to me that I started believing that it would actually happen. I stopped being so depressed and started feeling angry instead. I just went along with the anger, as it made me less desperate to be with him. I thought ‘fuck it- I’m just gonna go out and have fun’. Deep down there was this ‘knowing’ that we would get back together, but I decided that in the meantime I would just get on with my life. That night, I went out, got pissed, and slept with someone else. This obviously distracted me even more as the new guy and I started chatting online. Two weeks later I was almost at the point of no longer caring about my ex, when he contacted me saying, predictably, that he had changed his mind, was still in love with me and wanted me back. I didn’t take him back straight away- I made him work damn hard before eventually we got back together. It all unfolded EXACTLY as I had imagined it would.

36 Likes

I performed a simple candle spell to get my ex back… I took a white candle and dressed it with 100% virgin olive oil while thinking about my ex to return to me… Next I engraved her name on the candle and put 7 thorns in it. And visualised on my outcome …

On that night after performing the spell… I saw a dream in which a priest told me that I would marry that ( my ex ) girl… On hearing this my ex ran while blushing … I took it as a sign that the spell I working…

I waited for 2 weeks but nothing happened …then I contacted my ex myself… She seem to be ultra caring… But I said something which I MUST HAVE NOT Said at that time…at a result we couldn’t reconcile… But I guess the spell worked :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I don’t have specific examples as I have not tried to do this nor asked by anybody yet but here’s my methodology and thinking on it:

The first major hurdle in such a working is the obvious elephant in the room: the past that you and this ex shared. And obviously if broken up there is some history that will remind this person of why they are not with you anymore.

So one of the ritual would likely be devoted to working on those memories of this ex and either softening them or, with more difficulty, having him/her forget the bad stuff. Hopefully that’s the only thing that broke you two up in the first place.

The next thing that would likely be a major hurdle is just general incompatibility. And for that I’m afraid there’s no simple ritual that fix that; at best a spell will bring you two back together but any underlying incompatibility issues will eventually creep back in and break you two up again. But at least you can have a second chance.

9 Likes

Grossly humiliating. But it worked over 10 times that I have to share to see if others can get it down.

Sigil created of intention/name of person:
burned

masturbation and visualization:
romance

and finally in climax, screaming :

Bring her back to me

I was very surprised this always worked, until it didn’t anymore. but I only tried it again a couple times, and my feelings for this particular “beast” are different now, so my heart wasn’t really in it.

39 Likes

It happened actually before I knew anything at all about magick.
My beloved girlfriend cared less and less while I was away for 3 months to work in a foreign country.
It happened… she texted me that she doesn’t have anymore feelings for me and she dumped me for another guy.
My world collapsed and I found myself in a state of almost insanity and agony mixed with other very very powerful negative emotions.
I felt as if I had to release the emotions because I couldn’t store them anymore.
It all culminated with a deep cut to my finger and the blood dropping on a white sheet of paper… (I had no clue at that time about rituals, never heard about anything like that)… I whispered something like: Universe bring her back to me at all cost!"and burned the bloody paper. After that I felt liberated somehow and fell asleep still in misery, but more relaxed… I hoped nothing , I just felt that I did what had to be done.
Next morning at 6 a.m. she texted me telling that she woke up and wanted to see if I am fine. After that , during the day she told me she wants me back and that she made a terrible mistake…
Just my experience at 19 years old, hope it helps someone. It’s our inner power that we neglect.

28 Likes

last week i did a ritual using my radionic machine to reunite a couple.

first i took photos of them and broadcast for each of them to be made clear of negative influences. i used a rate from the krt radionic manual to clear all black magick from each of them, and also from myself.

then i broadcast for both of them to reunite. i used the sigils of lotir and tul from the mastering evocation workbook. both of them had already admitted they still loved each other, and they were talking to each other, but there was something in the way. i refused to put a bind on them. instead i wrote for the spirits to reconcile them and bring them together in a way that would make both of them happy.

i ran the trend all night. the next day i asked one of them what happened (double blind test). later that evening they told me they went on a date that ended up with them having passionate sex all night and well into the next day.

i will do followup work on that one to hopefully extend the result. i don’t want it to be a one-off, but something that builds more and more.

keep in mind i wasn’t forcing two people who hate each other to get together. they were both already in a years-long relationship but it kind of fell apart due to outside interference. both wanted to return, but something was in the way. all i did was give them a way to get closer to each other so they can figure out where they stand with each other in cooperation, and they took it from there.

16 Likes

oh man. i have the BEST field report right now, but i can’t give the details on it due to privacy issues.

i’m laughing right now. this is hilarious. it’s been months of work, and i can’t give out any specific details, but i can say sex magick really works if you do it right and follow through in the real world.

this one is like a page out of the satyricon or don juan. incredible

7 Likes

i have to say this is one of those cases where ‘to keep silent’ applies.

there are a few people on the board who pm’d me so we could tag-team on some get my ex back rituals. if they want to post up their stories, that would be cool. love magick is tricky especially if you don’t do binds like i don’t, and i find that a lot of the times you learn more from it when it doesn’t work than you do when it does, but it does help when you think nothing can be done and then something happens.

8 Likes

I do understand, just a gentle reminder though that this thread is an on-topic thread meant as a compilation of stuff we CAN share that works, and not dicussion and debate or anything else - the rest of the forum’s for that!

Cheers! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

ok, i can share this one from last year.

i got into a pretty long powwow with a friend of a friend of mine. he was having trouble meeting women and was love-shy. which is wierd, because he is an athlete with a great personality and a lot of good qualities. it seemed to me that a lot of girls would go for him but he had something going on internally, some type of block there and he just needed to get that out of the way and he’d be flying.

so i tag-teamed with a dating coach and we took a few months to lay a good solid foundation for his changework.

changework is based on three main principles: developing a vision for yourself and your identity, doing inner changework, and then developing effective outer habits. in his case, we took time to figure out his personality using a variety of personality tests and then used robert greene’s book the art of seduction to find a seducer’s persona that was most closely like his personality. turns out he is a softie at heart and a bit of a hopeless romantic, which you’d never be able to tell because he looks like a goon and does heavy weight training and martial arts all the time. i think he had developed the expectation that he should act like a hardass because he looks like one (actually, he IS one - when he fights he is SCARY) but that’s the thing. you have to begin with who YOU are, not try to be somebody else. it took a little while for him to admit to himself that he has a vulnerable side that he had to develop and to realize that developing a HIDDEN vulnerable side is a huge turnon to women, as long as he only shows it to the woman he loves and doesn’t turn into a simp. we had to explain that to him and once he got that point, things changed for him. he realized he didn’t have to wear a mask to impress his buds anymore and that made a huge difference.

the next thing we did was introduce him to inner changework, but he balked. he didn’t want to do it. i did bring up magick and he said flat out he wants NOTHING to do with black magick. that made things a little bit tougher, because inner changework and magick are pretty much the same thing. so i had to go laterally and let him know magick is really just hypnotism with religious and esoteric symbolism, other than that there is no difference at all. to get around his discomfort with sorcery, i brought a professional hypnotist on-board and explained how to use awareness exercises at home in order to prepare him for outer habit changes. i had him do win wenger’s windtunnelling exercise to stimulate free conversation, and had him speak nonstop for 15 to 20 minutes a day to get over his tongue-tied condition, and then he followed that up with what i call the ‘hi’ exercise, which is basically just him finding 20 random people a day and saying hi to them with a genuine smile. he did that for a month. at first he had trouble doing it, but he fought through that and it made a huge difference in his energy field. he said that at first people were scared because he is so big, but after a few days people would start saying hi back, and then they started to approach HIM and try to get him into conversations! the windtunnelling exercises he did at home helped him fight his way through the convos and in the process he made a few new friends. note: he didn’t only approach women. i told him say hi to ANYONE who looks interesting and develop an active interest in human beings. he did and he said after about two months he was being invited to events by others at his gym whereas before they would leave him alone to lift.

about four months into doing these two exercises and hashing out different awareness exercises, he reported back to us that women were approaching him and telling him they thought he was cute after watching him lift at the gym. two different women began dating him soon after. his buddy tried to ccockblock his connection with one of the women, so i went radionic on mr.cockblocker and told him to tool the guy. i did a confusion ritual and after that his friend started acting wierd, which made his love interest lose any sympathy she had for the cockblocker.

here’s where i fucked up and learned an important lesson. i asked him for a genetic link for himself and the girl he was into. he gave me photos of both of them and i threw them on. the ritual i used was to make her fall for him, bc it sounded like she really liked him and i wanted to turn that into full-blown love. later that day he told me he was distracted like crazy and he couldn’t stop daydreaming about her the whole day! he said he felt like she was all over him having intense sex. i only broadcast for 45 minutes! so clearly something happened. a couple of days after that she told him she couldn’t stop thinking about him but then she stopped going to the gym. she invited him to go out with her but she told him he had to meet her friend first. they tried setting that up for a couple of weeks then she just up and disappeared. turns out i used too much juice. lesson learned: don’t try to make anyone fall in love for anyone else if they have a choice in the matter. without a bind it won’t stick bc they still have choice as an escape route, and most people hate stress. binding works on the principle of stress overload to shut down defensiveness and requires that you remove all other choices from their lives. if you don’t remove other choices, those choices become MORE attractive, even if that choice involves being alone, because the other choice comes with NO STRESS. when it comes to installing love, you have to take a feeling that is ALREADY there and build on it. that way the attraction doesn’t come with stress. if the attraction is not there already in the person you want to be with, you can’t put it there, they will resist it showing up out of nowhere and feel manipulated, even if they can’t explain what is going on. the only way to install a new feeling of attraction and let it stay is through manipulation and bindwork. that is one of the reasons love magick in general tends to be so goddamn sketchy, and it is the tricky part with milder attraction rituals that don’t bind. they have to already be into the person before you can turn the heat up. in turning the heat up, you have to convince them that going for that person is their best choice. if they agree, when they make their move there might be anxiety about rejection but there won’t be any stress involved. if you try to force a feeling that wasn’t there already, it’s not going to happen either for men or for women. they’ll feel like something is off, and both sides, especially the woman, is going to react negatively to that. i pushed the magick part a little too hard. and she tried to justify the sudden feeling, but she couldn’t and he lost her. now i know what NOT to do.

i did a clearing for him to clean up his energy just in case it impacted the vibe other women got from him, and i left his energy field clean. soon after, he met somebody else and she was crazy about him. they started dating after that. what i did this time, is i used the sigil of tuel from erik’s mastering evocation book and i went to foster a feeling that was already there instead of trying to force anything. it’s been about seven months now and those two are going strong. they’ve been on about four vacations all over north america and the woman is happy she finally found a guy she can brag about to her friends. they have hilarious banter together, they share a lot of the same interests, and when they take photos together (they do that a lot), you can tell they are really good to each other.

the hardest part i had to deal with in all of that, is when the ritual was over. i told him, problem solved, i’m outa here! and he wasn’t happy. he had gotten so used to me working through the different parts of changework that he didn’t want me to go. but i told him, the change is always inside of you. i had to make a bit of a clean cut so he would realize that he was the one who did the work, not me. i just guided him through some blind spots is all. i did find it interesting that the one time i tried to play mr.mighty magician, it backfired and he lost out. another lesson learned: sometimes less is more. and that lesson is kind of hard i think for magicians to take, because it is so easy to think magick isn’t working. sometimes, the problem isn’t that you’re not doing enough magick - SOMETIMES THE PROBLEM IS THAT ARE DOING TOO MUCH AND NEED TO CHILL AND LET THINGS HAPPEN ON THEIR OWN.

i had a couple of professionals riding shotgun with me the whole way through, so it wasn’t just me doing all the heavy lifting. one was a pro domme/sub in bdsm (she switches) who is a master practitioner in nlp. the other a professional hypnotherapist with a decade-old practice. they consulted with me on the changework and both of them said that everything i did was above-board as far as changework and hypnotism is concerned. i asked everybody for input, it was far from a one-man show. we had some really killer information going back and forth and i learned at least as much as the guy i was broadcasting for. that’s the thing about magick: you can’t do changework without changing something about yourself. overall, we did NO love rituals, NO pickup artistry, and NO black magick (he insisted we don’t go there). but he’s been seeing his sweetheart for seven months now and they get closer together every day, so i consider that working to be a success.

14 Likes

I had great success with a reuniting lovers spells one time 6 years ago. I was dating this girl for about 6 months when she decided to go behind my back and get involved with an ex-boyfriend of hers. Naturally I was devastated. I couldn’t sleep, food had no taste, and nothing was enjoyable. All I could think of was her. We continued to talk a little here and there until one day I remembered all that I had been studying in the past. So I did some ritual work, asking that she return to me with great repentance. A few weeks later, she sent me a message saying that she was no longer with the other guy and that she missed me. In the meantime I had met someone else, so I told her my situation and that she needed to fix things with the other guy.

In a way, the ritual workings I did not only brought me my ex-girlfriend back, but also the other girl I met, who was better in every way. Strange how the magick can work sometimes.

4 Likes

Can you share some details on what kind of work you did? What methods, spirits, or whatever?

2 Likes

Can you share some details on what kind of work you did? What methods, spirits, or whatever?[/quote]

Certainly. I did a simple candle spell involving 3 white tea lights and a red candle, along with a coin, wood, and two sticks of jasmine incense. As I lit each candle I stated my desire and then closed my eyes and visualized my intended outcome. As I visualized, I also again stated my desires. I did this for roughly 30-40 minutes for 5 consecutive nights, pouring all of energy into the ritual. I remember feeling calm and at peace as I did this each night, a feeling I hadn’t had in a while. There was definitely a presence in the room with me, however I did not evoke any specific spirit for this.

Before that I never truly believed in the power of magick because I had never seen it work. I wrote any claimed magickal act off as just coincidence. This is what made me a believer because my situation was quite complex and there was no way in hell anything but magick would change it. Needless to say, I believe in its power now.

6 Likes

I want to share my experience…Long story short i wanted my ex back, i tried alot and i mean alot of different spirits and love spells out of complete desperation and had no success whatsoever. around 2 months passed by and i decided enough was enough, i realized that none of the magick i was doing was working because i was too attached to the outcome, so having a more clear mind at this point i decided to do a cut and clear spell to completely get over my ex. i understood that if i did this and it worked i would either not want my ex back at all (which would be good) or i would not be bothered if i did or didnt get her back!
(which would mean if i were to do another spell on her i wouldnt be attached to the outcome and the spell would therefore WORK!)

So i went ahaead and done the cut and clear spell and it worked!! after around a week i was feeling a million times better and i had no feelings towards my ex (good or bad)
around two weeks after that i had a crazy idea: i began thinking… all the spells i was doing and all the demons i was calling to affect her was affecting her emotions, love spells e.t.c and spirits who cause love e.t.c…when in reality she already has these feelings for me, you dont just fall out of love with someone that quick she defiantly still had love for me so the spells i was doing and the demons i was calling were really having no effect because the desired effect was already there…( LOVE ) so i began thinking that the reason she didnt want to be with me was in her head not her heart! so i did one last thing and called king paimon by opening his sigil , i asked him to remove any negative thoughts of me from her mind and infuse only positive thoughts of me in her mind! and that was it! within a week! she came back to me!!! i hope this helps someone out there even if its only one person, i invite everyone who reads this who wants there ex back to follow this guideline and try it!

52 Likes

I haven’t seen any examples of specific demons or spirits employed so I will add that 2 years ago I did an evocation of Beleth, Piaomon, and Belial for this love spell purpose.
These demons work extremely well together, each tackling, emotions, will, and the thoughts of an individual. I wont go into details at the moment, (at work),
but the target was a woman long-distance, who was living with a man at the time.
It destroyed their relationship over a period of 4 months, during which time she compulsively confessed her un-dying love and devotion to me. The only problem with it was she has been too scared to move from her home town, but the relationship has been ongoing over these 2 years.

She actually spoke to me (she is a witch) asking if I had put a spell on her as the obsession over me was unlike anything she had ever experienced. We’ve had bad fights, not talking to eachother for a month (even two) at a time, but she is always drawn back to me. It is something I expect now, she will be in my life. The only way to break it will be to do a counter-spell of the same strength.

12 Likes

This experience is very interesting. I did something similar. I wanted “attention” from a specific person, and I did not want to use black magic neither binding because I had a bad experience before with that (I binded myself to someone thinking is love, and still today I am linked to him in a very disadvantageous way for me) so I use something "mild’ so to speak. The results were the same as in this story, although I have no doubt about his feeling for me, he started feeling extremely attracted to me,same time he started to totally avoid me and did everything possible to not be around me. Probably he felt so turned on each time was around me that became extremely uncomfortable. I totally screwed it up. His will power was very strong too and probably he could tell something is off, although he had attraction to me before I did anything. I think this mild methods works the best on people with weak will power that are very influencible.

[quote=“the fool, post:12, topic:5198”]ok, i can share this one from last year.

Hb]here’s where i fucked up and learned an important lesson[/b]. i asked him for a genetic link for himself and the girl he was into. he gave me photos of both of them and i threw them on. the ritual i used was to make her fall for him, bc it sounded like she really liked him and i wanted to turn that into full-blown love. later that day he told me he was distracted like crazy and he couldn’t stop daydreaming about her the whole day! he said he felt like she was all over him having intense sex. i only broadcast for 45 minutes! so clearly something happened. a couple of days after that she told him she couldn’t stop thinking about him but then she stopped going to the gym. she invited him to go out with her but she told him he had to meet her friend first. they tried setting that up for a couple of weeks then she just up and disappeared. turns out i used too much juice. lesson learned: don’t try to make anyone fall in love for anyone else if they have a choice in the matter. without a bind it won’t stick bc they still have choice as an escape route, and most people hate stress. binding works on the principle of stress overload to shut down defensiveness and requires that you remove all other choices from their lives. if you don’t remove other choices, those choices become MORE attractive, even if that choice involves being alone, because the other choice comes with NO STRESS. when it comes to installing love, you have to take a feeling that is ALREADY there and build on it. that way the attraction doesn’t come with stress. if the attraction is not there already in the person you want to be with, you can’t put it there, they will resist it showing up out of nowhere and feel manipulated, even if they can’t explain what is going on. the only way to install a new feeling of attraction and let it stay is through manipulation and bindwork. that is one of the reasons love magick in general tends to be so goddamn sketchy, and it is the tricky part with milder attraction rituals that don’t bind. they have to already be into the person before you can turn the heat up. in turning the heat up, you have to convince them that going for that person is their best choice. if they agree, when they make their move there might be anxiety about rejection but there won’t be any stress involved. if you try to force a feeling that wasn’t there already, it’s not going to happen either for men or for women. they’ll feel like something is off, and both sides, especially the woman, is going to react negatively to that. i pushed the magick part a little too hard. and she tried to justify the sudden feeling, but she couldn’t and he lost her. now i know what NOT to do.

the hardest part i had to deal with in all of that, is when the ritual was over. i told him, problem solved, i’m outa here! and he wasn’t happy. he had gotten so used to me working through the different parts of changework that he didn’t want me to go. but i told him, the change is always inside of you. i had to make a bit of a clean cut so he would realize that he was the one who did the work, not me. i just guided him through some blind spots is all. i did find it interesting that the one time i tried to play mr.mighty magician, it backfired and he lost out. another lesson learned: sometimes less is more. and that lesson is kind of hard i think for magicians to take, because it is so easy to think magick isn’t working. sometimes, the problem isn’t that you’re not doing enough magick - SOMETIMES THE PROBLEM IS THAT ARE DOING TOO MUCH AND NEED TO CHILL AND LET THINGS HAPPEN ON THEIR OWN.[/quote]

4 Likes

My “get my ex back” spell was my very first spell, at 16 or 17 (burning a rose petal annointed with sage infused olive oil) but over the course of my studying enough magic to do the spell, I ended up completely losing any interest in that person whatsoever. All desire for that person dried up and blew away after the spell was done. Does that count?

Once I realized I could use magic to get stuff, I did it to get a better boyfriend than my ex had been. Especially since now I had a new interest (the occult) and the ex in question completely wanted none of that.

8 Likes

very nice. But im curious though, did the spell end up working on your ex? One of the hardest parts of this kind of spell is dropping your desire for the result,but if you managed to do that, i wonder if managed to succeed

1 Like

Honestly, I don’t know. He started dating someone else but by the time that he did, I was no longer interested. I’d seen the relationship and the dynamic between us through clearer eyes by then and it was more a matter of feeling sorry for the next woman he got with than trying to win him back myself. There was a brief period that I threw myself into studying magic and didn’t date, then I tried a spell to get another boyfriend, and it worked. This was all within the space of about 6 months so even though it felt like forever at 17, at 43 that seems like a decent turnaround time.

I never try to get exes back anymore. I can see why someone might especially if there are children involved. But to me, most of the time, it’s just not worth it, and you probably broke up for a good reason. I have better results with doing shadow work between relationships, and doing magic to meet other people.

5 Likes