Share Your Circle of Pacts

Dante Abiel http://dantesinfernal.com/Demonic_Circle_Of_Pacts.html scroll down for the custom ones.

Thanks, I already know of his but that’s too expensive for me. If I had any artistic skill the cost would only be for the canvas/sheet and the paint which would be what, $20 or so. $450 is ridiculous. But thanks though.

There’s no way you can go wrong if you draw it onto the material in pencil first and then go over it in paint, unless perhaps if you suffer from spontaneous muscle spasms or something else that causes an unsteady hand. You could even get a shoelace and hold one end at the centre of the mat and tie the other end to a pencil - you’ve got yourself a large-scale makeshift compass for drawing the circles.
It’s really worth investing your time and effort into creating one that is yours.

[quote=“PyreOD, post:143, topic:225”]There’s no way you can go wrong if you draw it onto the material in pencil first and then go over it in paint, unless perhaps if you suffer from spontaneous muscle spasms or something else that causes an unsteady hand. You could even get a shoelace and hold one end at the centre of the mat and tie the other end to a pencil - you’ve got yourself a large-scale makeshift compass for drawing the circles.
It’s really worth investing your time and effort into creating one that is yours.[/quote]

Yeah. I did some thinking and figured as long as I can draw straight lines I should be good. I guess I’ll just do it myself.

Baphomet,

I have absolutely no visual artistic ability and drew a circle of pacts. It wasn’t easy, but you know what’s cool? When I take the time to build an alter or circle ect, it’s an act of devotion to that spirit. When I finished my Circle of pacts and laid down to rest a large bolt of lightning hit the power transformer to my apartment complex. The power was completely taken out and I was in complete darkness! It was fucking bad ass!

[quote=“ZachD555, post:145, topic:225”]Baphomet,

I have absolutely no visual artistic ability and drew a circle of pacts. It wasn’t easy, but you know what’s cool? When I take the time to build an alter or circle ect, it’s an act of devotion to that spirit. When I finished my Circle of pacts and laid down to rest a large bolt of lightning hit the power transformer to my apartment complex. The power was completely taken out and I was in complete darkness! It was fucking bad ass![/quote]

Wow! Thanks for sharing this! Yeah, I completely understand. When I made my own tools for ritual work and spell casting they tend to produce far better results than ones I purchased. I may very well just end up making my own.

Dumb question here: does the Book of Azazel contain instructions on how to make the circle or do you have to re-create it visually?

You have to recreate it visually.

Ok, thank you.

There are major flaws in the circle of pacts which were put there to keep the masses from using it. Not saying you can’t make your own but I guarantee you will have problems eventually. If you cannot call up an entity to manifest you $450 then you probably are not ready for the circle… Basically, get Dante to make it. It will be much more powerful and it wont cause you problems later.

Well, I originally was going to make something similar as a statement, but I figured that it would not be viewed kindly from the management, and neither from the rank and file…as well as me being declared just a damn ole nut bag, which I relish …but for you, you rogue, I will second the motion…lol

Uncle Fester

This seems to go against the ethos and/or logos of EA’s releasing all of this knowledge to bring out each person’s godhood. If it is the case that the circle is deliberately flawed, is it intended that one of the early tasks of the operator is to develop enough rapport with Azazel to correct the flaw? That this is a learning step or obstacle?

Myself, I was given info about something similar from Azazel quite some time ago, but I will not broadcast this…it is up to the magician to determine that aspect…and I am not saying this to create havoc…it is something that the magician needs to do to learn this for himself…not something to create any discord about…Necromaster has evidently found it for himself so all I am saying is that I second what necro posted…somewhat…now, you can see that it contains no danger to anyone using it at all…and is perfectly safe, so no problem…many are using and getting results with the circle so keep it up and keep advancing.

Uncle Fester

Maxx: Yea, I didn’t intend my comments to be a criticism, more just making sense of it. I know a number of magicians, EA included if I remember correctly, criticizing people like Crowley for deliberately obfuscating information. So I wanted to make sense of the ‘purpose’ for deliberately weakening the circle of pacts, and guessing how the operator would correct the flaw.

I personally haven’t begun working on the BoA, so my ritual mat is just a simple circle and triangle. Just interested in how it would play out.

What?..you little devil, you…You haven’t begun working on it yet???

It is a lovely time of involvement…and will become very satisfying, just wait and see…

Uncle Fester

[quote=“Maxx, post:155, topic:225”]What?..you little devil, you…You haven’t begun working on it yet???

It is a lovely time of involvement…and will become very satisfying, just wait and see…

Uncle Fester[/quote]

I look forward to it. :slight_smile:

well it still doesn’t make sense to me, why would you have to pay someone else to do it for you, if you can summon Azazel and ask him yourself what the flaw is and how to correct it?

dead eye…on target.

My COP seems to be working just fine. Though I did notice a slight difference between mine and the one Dante is selling. But I’m not going to lose any sleep over it.

[quote=“Timothy, post:11, topic:225”]Here is my permanent Circle of Demonic Pacts:

[/quote] bad assssssssss