Share Your Circle of Pacts

Awesome initiative, Jakob!

i think coloured leather cut-outs sewn onto black leather would be cool. even scraps of black leather sewn together to make a patchwork-type base would be a nice artistic touch. i’d go with white over the top, but i guess most everyone else would opt for red.

i like designing things:)

kind regards, james.

Timothy, Email sent. Or sending from my slow ass phone. I also sent a bunch of pics of material and a $26,000 embroidery machine. The people who used this shit are gone so I’m going to have to learn how to use it which translates into making my wife learn how to use it lol she will also cross/zigzag stitch the COP design. I have an ass load of material every color thread imaginable and we also have a pattern for shoal’s and they can be embroidered. Ill try to post some pics on here later.

It’s currently 4:36 pm EST and I still have not received the email.

Timothy Email sent. Sorry my phones fucked up and would not send. I tried for hours.

[quote=“tiberius_james, post:182, topic:225”]i think coloured leather cut-outs sewn onto black leather would be cool. even scraps of black leather sewn together to make a patchwork-type base would be a nice artistic touch. i’d go with white over the top, but i guess most everyone else would opt for red.

i like designing things:)

kind regards, james.[/quote]

James I’m having a hard time visualizing what your talking about? Could you explain it a little more, I have leather like material not genuine leather but it would look, feel & most important be sturdy.

well if you got a bunch of 1-foot square off-cuts (size can be varied) and, say, cut out a human face from the sheet (eyes and mouth, like a leather mask), then stitch a bunch of them together, it would look like the circle had been created on a rug made of tanned and dyed human faces:) you’d need to use some leather cord to make that “XXXXXXX” type old-school stitch pattern for full effect, though.

i ride a motorcycle and i’ve always wanted a jacket made this way. LOL.

then just get more red leather (although i’d opt for white, persoanlly) and cut out the letters for the names, long strips to make the triangle(s) etc and stitch them on. alternatively, just use some coloured leather cord to “stitch” in the lettering and the circle etc so it’s almost embroidered with leather.

like i said, i like designing things:P

kind regards, james.

Well after many hard hours I have completed my first sewn circle of pacts. Man it takes a shit load of time and I don’t see how I could make them affordable, also and I think it’s cause it was my first one I have several imperfections, however towards the end I wasn’t making as many mistakes, so I’m sure the more I did it the better I would get. However it does look bad ass! Timothy, I tried sending you a few emails, I don’t know if your having tek problems or maybe you haven’t checked them in a while. So how the hell do you post pics on here so I can get it up? Wow that didn’t sound right.

Step 1) go to a free image hosting site and upload the pic. (imgur.com is a good one)

Step 2) put the url in img tags. Quote this to see what they look like:

[quote=“redcircle, post:189, topic:225”]Step 1) go to a free image hosting site and upload the pic. (imgur.com is a good one)

Step 2) put the url in img tags. Quote this to see what they look like:[/quote]

Wow, what is this a picture of Redcircle?!

[quote=“LongDistanceCall, post:190, topic:225”][quote=“redcircle, post:189, topic:225”]Step 1) go to a free image hosting site and upload the pic. (imgur.com is a good one)

Step 2) put the url in img tags. Quote this to see what they look like:[/quote]

Wow, what is this a picture of Redcircle?![/quote]

I don’t even remember. I just googled a cool pic to use as an example, if I remember correctly. If I had to guess, I would say it’s one of those underground shrines in India.

I never needed a circle of pacts. :frowning:
The Benefactor said:
"If you will…we will…"
End of pact. :slight_smile:

When painting your COP keep in mind unless you are using spray paint(which I don’t recommend) you can mix blood,herbs,powders or essential oils for an added boost .Essential oils are fine because they aren’t actually oils but more water based I 'm not sure if your typical magickal oil would affect the paint I suppose a few drops would be fine though.

I’m still waiting on mode to post pics of the Cop that I sewed and gave to him for free hope it is working for you bro post some pics

hope to have this finished soon.

A part time universil circleimage

Hi there Timothy, does it work, magickally too?
Very cool as an idea- makes me think I might do it too if it does work magickally too! :slight_smile:
Maybe you can tell us some more about any experiences with it? :slight_smile:

Trying to ressurect this post to ask: when exactly should we use this circle of pacts and when should we use the universal circle? Just to know what’s the difference on when to use them.

The Universal Circle is based on the Circle of Pacts, but it can be used for the evocation of any entity.

The Circle of Pacts is only for demonic beings.

1 Like

@DarkestKnight within Mastering Evocation course Azazel says the universal circle is for protecting oneself from “unwanted demonic activity”. I must confess that when I read “circle of pacts” in the book of Azazel I thought it was actually the universal circle :roll_eyes:
So is there a difference in the purposes other than that?

Does anyone know?