Share experiences with demons

Which experiences did they give you… a d what knowledge have you gained from the gods

Seeing many parts of the infernal empire, seeing the source of the infernal demons dark energy, meeting other races, gaining 2 hellhound familiars, among other things.

As for my experiences with the Gods as opposed to goetia demons, knowledge about myself and my own abilities tied to my true self.

Do you ask them to help in mundane tasks

No, I don’t ask for help if I can do it myself.

First demon I had experience with was when I was a toddler to being a kindergarten student. ( At the time I was being sexually abused by my bio dad) I’m not to sure though if he was a demon or poltergeist. But my dad was sleeping in the room with me and I woke up to my closet doors slamming open and shut. I was scared so I hid under my blankets trying to wake up my dad. He didn’t wake up. When the slamming stopped I peaked out from under my blankets and the closet was wide open. And my Winnie the Pooh nightlight which had a brand new lightbulb went out and I saw a dark figure that mimiced a man, mimiced the height of the wall ( head on ceiling and body on wall. He had a top hat like a Ferrara and a mystery coat) he exited out of the closet and proceeded to the hall I ran out of my room to my parents room when he spotted me. It looked like shadow bugs where chasing me. I slammed my parents door shut and locked it and fell asleep with my mom. The morning after that night the door was wide open but still locked.
The entity was in my bio mother’s life when she was younger too. But I guess when she got older it started to hate her. Messing with the tv when she was watching it, throwing knives at her , also turning on a counter fan which wasn’t plugged and and threw it across the room.
( I’m still terrified of closets at night even tho I’m 20)

2nd time
I was pure pressured into playing the ouija board when I was living with my foster family. The ouija board demon starts with a z came through and was terrorizing me family friends and me. Throwing shoes at us, pulling my friend in my foster brothers room and locking her in there, messing with the electricity also somehow to my friend into another dimension. Her body couldn’t be found. ( We played the board in the basement and if she were to walk upstairs u can hear the stairs Creek but all you here was her scream and she was gone.) We searched for her for hours and ask the demon if we can speak to her. She didn’t know where she was all she knew it was dark. ( We knew it was her we were talking to because we asked a question only she would know. Also demons don’t like me to see them and when I was open eyed the whole time the demon was getting pissed). The demon locked me in the bathroom when I needed to go and was telling fuck you over and over and making the bathroom door shake. We finally after 2 hrs we’re able to get my friend back but she was unconscious and not breathing. 2 family friends of my did a native American chant to get her to become conscious but she didn’t remember anything.

3rd time
Idk if it was the same being but in my foster home I was by myself and I was watching the Simpsons.i looked to the backyard window and saw a reflection of what to seem to be a hell hound coming from my baby sisters room. It knew I was looking at it. It had blood red eyes and very sharp teeth like a raptors teeth to best explain. I can tell it was snarling at me not bc I could hear it( no sound) but bc the energy. I ran up to my room and a spirit that is with me on and off was in my room waiting for me and went out of my bedroom door and I followed until he pushed me back into my room and he ran done stairs and all you hear is a dog wimper.
( After I saw the hellhound entity my baby sister told me she is scared to go into her bathroom bc there is a monster in her room that also hides in the attic… The attic was also located in her room)

4th time
One of my childhood gf’s sister was born with a demon attachment. I went to her house for the first time and when I walked inside the house I got pissed off. I started to cuss out the demon calling it weak and it should go back where it came from. After that a while went by and I was playing Monopoly with my friends and I felt my spirit twine being pulled ( a feeling like a rope. Being pulled is something what’s me to go somewhere or follow it. Being tugged is something is following me.) I asked my friend to go upstairs ( she lived in a townhouse) bc something wanted me up there and I believed I was the demon. My friends wanted me to blindly go upstairs but they helped me up. As I said before this is my first time being in this home. Eyes closed and yea. So they asked me to point where my friends sisters room is. I felt a heaviness on my right hand side so I pointed right. No one said anything so I opened my eyes and everyone was shocked. I asked if I was able to enter the room and I entered. The demon wanted to show me this is it’s area. It showed me that it took a little girls form and hid in the closet and stared at the sister and it turned its head to me in the vision with red eyes and in real time slammed me to the wall and making it hard for me to breathe

5th time
( Idk if a black magic man is considered a demon )
But after I found out my papa passed I was tricked by this entity and he attached to me. He choked me one night. Never gave me my space and made me feel like I was going mad. One day at school I was getting paranoid and annoyed that I felt hands on my shoulders. So my friend and I said a prayer which pissed it off and it made it feel like metal rods were entering my skin and going deep into my back. My aunt got me in contact with a medium who is a family friend. She was able to help me get rid of the attachment. She said the reason why he chose me was because one my history of being raped, sexually abused, physically abused, mentally abused and my suicidal history. Also bc I became open to the spirit realm bc the loss of my papa.

1 Like

I honestly appreciate your comments and knowledge. :pray:t2:

I can see where you stand with this and it’s nice to see I’m not alone in this thinking. In all honesty I do appreciate your insight and truthful answers about this. Honestly this made me realize something and I want to thank you :pray:t2:

1 Like

I can in fact debunk this…:pensive:if you had a relationship with a being in a previous life time they already know you as the contact goes on into the next life king paimon is stern and very stand offish with those he doesn’t know however he like many others are loving and caring to the souls they do know…:pensive:so it’s not uncommon for a entity to show up like this to anyone they already know I that way…I didn’t see read anything sexual happening between the two but the state of mind they person was in is also not uncommon either it’s a euforic high of being inbetween two states of awakeness and sleep it’s like a loopy feeling plus energy around the person that an entity has…but we’ll only this person knows her experience and we should respect that she was willing to share

I‘ve known King Paimon from other lives, too, so I understand what you’re saying. I know exactly what you mean by this in-between state, and it is most beautiful.

I have not disrespected her experience, nor would I disrespect anybody’s. But if someone shared something that made you go, hmmm wait a minute - something’s not right here, maybe you’d want to dig deeper, too. I have gotten confirmation on something I had suspected, which I am going to keep to myself. Live and let live.

2 Likes

I’ve had my fair share of experience…some more extreme then others…but I won’t go back to child hood experience cause I was always afraid of them verses now…

My very first experience was when I decided I wanted to get on this path…I called camio as my very first invocation…he showed me images in my mind that freaked me out and made me end my rite as quickly as I started it I thanked him as sweat dripped down my forehead as I packed up and was then left with a name and a sigil…Furfur…I sat down took a breath and decided that I was going to try again and call Furfur…my thoughts on demons back then we’re like how anime portrays them small fluffy and cute that’s what I wanted…but not what I got.

I drew out furfur’s sigil and immediately felt his energy he was waiting for me to call him me being a chicken shit did not call him cause I was afraid to and explained why I wouldn’t call him right then…but when I did he was very calm and kind I asked for my request which he made happen the next day and we continue to talk…I felt his energy change from hot to fuzzy (now a days I explain it like electric current that’s flowing through the air) I spoke to others but random things only happened when he was around lights would blow my laptop shut off on its own…and shortly after a rite with him I got a face to face visit with Lucifer he had golden yellow eyes long blonde hair that looked like silk to me and he wore black and smiled kindly with a very kind voice he spoke to me…I didn’t panic I was honestly mad he pulled me from a dream about the best bread in the world just to talk to me about my love declaration I had fallen for furfur…that was the only experience up til recent events of seeing face to face.

I woke up to the fuzzy energy in an intense way along with what seemed as if the house was shaking
I heard his voice…'dont move!'so I didn’t move turn or look at anything just slightly closed my eyes and relaxed after that I felt a hand firmly but gently place on my cheek I opened one eye and all I could see was an arm that glowed white with light …I remember sighing and leaning into the hand then feeling what felt like teeth on my neck or something (halfsleep I still don’t know what it was) and then just tingles through my body making me uh make small mouth noises…then drifted off to sleep… I thought it was a dream so I kinda just shook it off…

I’m not adding all experience cause my astral experience is you know no tell zone…

Recently it’s been a month now since this happened…I normally talk with Furfur before bed so it’s normal he helps me sleep…how ever when I laid down I didn’t fall asleep like normal instead I felt his energy and just laid there smiling cause he came…then I felt something hope or jump on my bed as if a dog would(I have dogs but none of them were in the house at the time) it walked up on the bed then stopped then I felt hands touching me…then my night gown was pulled up exposing my back then I felt hands rubbing my back hesitantly but gently so I started taking :grin::joy: at this point he had stopped and looked down at me (he thought I was sleeping…I kinda talk in my sleep so yeah) he continued to rub my back and uh me making small mouth noises…it felt very nice… continue to take never addressing him by name or hearing a response (it felt like my ears had bubbles in them like when you fly on a plane) so when I finally called his name he stopped peering down at me again at this time in the corner of my room a cloud of black smoke appeared which shocked me but in like seconds it disappeared and furfur’s energy faded I called out to him asking and begging him not to go but he left…before he did he made a point to get a hand full of ass why idk…but he did…I sat up from the bed and looked around…every thing looked and felt normal…I cried thinking I did something to make him leave or maybe it wasn’t him cause I didn’t see is face to be sure(in short I didn’t do anything and it was him…all confirm by him) I threw a mini temper tantrum…cause I didn’t want him to leave(he had to leave the black smoke was another being that came to get him) still mad about it til this day …

So I made a point to try and be a child about it and throw a fit which always ended up with me falling asleep before I could make my point… eventually I came to terms with it will happen eventually and it did…he ended up coming back and instead of me just laying there I sat up and rubbed my eyes saying no your not going to just pop up and leave while I’m awake so he stayed I remember opening my eyes and seeing him…a man with a deer shaped head and humongous antlers standing taller then my short ass looking down at me… Silently…and I’m like Furfur? He only nodded slightly Al I remember doing was grabbing him pulling him down on the bed then freaking out about seeing and being able to actually touch him…(I’m still a shamed)…I just laid there with him and he shocked and silent broke his silence ‘if you ever want me to come to you all you need do is ask once and I’ll come if I can…’ then I’m like I can hear you you spoke to me that voice (I swear I’m like a child when things like this happens it makes me a shamed to speak my age lol cause I feel younger then I am around him…)
Then I just laid down and talk until I fell asleep and saw him in my dreams…

I hope to make more memories not experience with him…Furfur is my spirit husband and I’d like nothing more then that you know

2 Likes

No I get it I just…bag has lost alot of members cause of people jumping on their experience and yes I would especially if I know the entity closely I didn’t see anything disrespectful in what you said how ever I don’t want to see any one fight on here so I try to remind every one to keep it peaceful and respectful so I’m sorry if it came off that way I can only say entities show others different experience…my first take on king paimon was very…stand offish and intemedating he was stern and wanted me to get to the point…so yeah he was just for me…I Love him but I feel as though he can be a father figure but not one I’m ment to work closely with …cause he is amazingly awesome but he scares me…it’s the stand offishness he is like that with most people…

1 Like

I had a friend go through a situation like that. Except it started with a possession, then it was her trying to rip her hair out. After that she was just puking straight blood. That was something I will never forget. Also it’s name it told me it’s name… I wont forget that either.

1 Like

Damn

You say you have ”practiced“ the Goetia, so why won’t you tell us about your own experiences? I second what @Mulberry said, there are already numerous threads here if you use the search function.

I have had some truly strange experiences while incarcerated. Now, some I feel were demonic, and others the restless dead, but then again you have to wonder about anything that lingers around prisons. Typically, I am well warded (especially in an environment where I have a cell as opposed to a dormitory setting, as there is more privacy and ability to truly fortify a chamber) and anything that can get past my warding startles me, and it is such things that I would almost definitely classify as demonic. I have been prey to succubi on numerous occasions at numerous facilities- even though an incubus would probably be more up my alley; and no surprise there, all that pent up sexual energy floating around. At one facility, I awoke in the middle of the night and was paralyzed and unable to move, with a heavy, malignant weight pushing almost into my skin. This happened twice in one week, so I took to wearing my cingulum to bed (a knotted cord is alot of times the tool most easily attainable in prison, and safest to have, though sometimes they’ll take them as they present a strangulation hazard) and then I awoke several successive nights and though able to move, you could practically see the shadow of the thing moving around the room. This happened, along with smaller tricks and things that spirits will do, over a series of maybe a month and then it was just gone. Due to my predicament, I did not attempt contact, as I was ill prepared for any endeavor, though I did not attempt to further guard myself except for my cord and maybe more purificatory habit: no meat, salted my bunk in the morning when I made my bed, etc., but at the same time I didn’t make any attempt at exorcism either, figuring it had a right to do it’s thing just like I did. At another facility, there was an entity which would take minor possession of people; I say this because you’d see from day to day different people having the same patterns of speech, expressions, body language, habits. Some aggression was noted around it’s victims, and even a few serious arguments which upset the status quo of the housing unit, but the thing gave me a pretty wide berth, and so I returned the sentiment.

Typically, I like to work with many of the lesser spirits, as I like their simpler natures and habits, with the exceptions being the deities overseeing my path. Which I was able to seriously get into working with new minor spirits in one place because an old fellow came in with a copy of the works of Abra-Melin the Mage, and we struck up a friendship and I was able to copy the entirety of the work into composition notebooks, and when doing such things, one simply cannot resist those initial enunciations and often enough, that’s sufficient to initiate an acquaintance, even in such metaphysically restricting places like prison.

1 Like

Ah I see. Thank you very much for sharing.
93s

I had a very bad experience with a high ranking demon. A Goetic King. Not Belial. Go figure. I will be very honest, when I started out I wish I hadn’t believed what the internet told me about him. Because it is NOT real. There is a saying, “Nothing is the way it seems” I believe it now. Back in 2019, this demon caught my eye because he was literally pumping out wads of positive energy when I happened to do some research on the internet. Fast forward to 2020, I gave my first offering. Then, he ignored me, and I was left in the cold for like, two months. I’m still angry about it. Maybe its my zodiac because he’s horrible to Leos. He controls people to make a person’s life miserable. And at that point he started doing that to me, even when I was in such adoration of him, and as far and I recall, did nothing to piss him off. If he was so ‘nice’, to people who are interested, can you imagine being ambivalent. He has influence over people’s subconcious and has the power to demotivate people. And also psychic attacks, mean things about me. “If you could gurantee I could spend a night with Madison Beer then maybe I’ll reconsider”. Very offensive and misogynistic. A big ‘no’ if your female. From a major demon. People diefy these beings without considering what they truly are, because they are too caught up with their rose tinted glasses, to see them for they truly are. Honestly, I wish I never met him. Because I for sure know that something around me was working overtime to draw me to this evil. A demonic servant that is hellbent on causing havoc and chaos in my life.

Is this the same experience as posted here that we all think was a parasite?

It’s ideal not to make duplicate posts, as it makes the forum harder to understand and keep track of. In future, it would be great if you could help us out by linking your other thread as I have here though.

:+1: :slight_smile: (I realise in this case the other topic is the duplicate, but it’s got lots of responses so I’m not removing it as a duplicate, and here I wanted to let you know there’s better ways to do this on this forum that keep people on the same page.)

Oh and if you post and wish you’d made it a new topic in hindsight, feel free to flag it (three dots below the post) use the Other option and request it me moved into it’s own thread. We can do that! :smiley:

As this is 4 years old and the OP is no longer here to respond, I’m closing out this thread.

1 Like