“Share A Quote” Thread

The dead do not walk amongst us, but rather, we walk amongst the dead.
It is within the Roots the secrets of Life, Death and Rebirth are given to the Dark Traveler.
( Necromantic Sorcery, Dante Abiel )

Faces of a million hells
Rage inside these veins
Pumping out deserving pain
To anyone in need- Glenn Danzig “Am I Demon”

Birth is pain
Life is pain
Death is pain- Glenn Danzig “Macabre”
IMG_1961

Try walking in my shoes
You’d stumble in my footsteps…

-Whoever writes the lyrics in Depeche Mode

Don’t make me angry… you wouldn’t like me when I’m angry. -Dr David Banner
IMG_1962

Those wondering why magick can make you batty in the skull.:point_down:

Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will rule over all.

“Rather be called a devil worshipper, an agnostic, an atheist, or even the Great Beast, than corrupt your deepest spirituality in the face of organized intolerance.” George Dehn on Lucian Blaga- Yearning for Spirit

To prejudge other men’s notions before we have looked into them is not to show their darkness but to put out our own eyes.

-John Locke

“You have been patient long enough, now is the time to reach out your hand and take what you desire.”

-Belial

I may decrease my demands, but never my expectations.
College Professor forget his name.

You can’t trick the trickster
-@arianna

I didnt know about that quote. But I absolutely love it.

I think it was in season 5 or 4

Progress always involves risk: you can’t steal second base and keep your foot on first.

Evil isnt born its made

“In any story, the villain is the catalyst. The hero’s not a person who will bend the rules or show the cracks in his armor. He’s one-dimensional intentionally, but the villain is the person who owns up to what he is and stands by it.” -Marilyn Manson

“La vida es una y la tengo que aprovechar” in English it translates to “I have one life and I must take advantage of it”.

Awesome quote! Who’s it by?

I found out about it from thunderwizarddotcom but it is from the gospel of thomas

“where you see problems, we see solutions” random demon