“Share A Quote” Thread

“I know what you’re thinking. Did he fire six shots or only 5”.
“To tell you the truth in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself”
“But being this is a 44 magnum the most powerful handgun in the world, you’ve got ask yourself, do you feel lucky punk?” “Do you?”

“Everything is possible for one who believes.”

Mark 9:23

“It is my will against yours and you will lose”

“Faith is in you and not in a building” --Jesus in the Thomas Gospel (ignored by the church)

In his last episode he wanted that quote, they didn’t give him that opportunity and now he is gone.
Very good quote indeed.

“ Cast not your pearls before swine lest they trample them under their feet and turn on you.”
Matthew 7: 6

I realize this is biblical but WHO actually said it might surprise you.

Putting all the bs within it aside, the Bible and Jesus do have some pretty wise words of wisdom on life and what not.

Most definitely. And there are plenty of things in there that were said by others and plagiarized. That verse being one of them. Lucifer is very fond of this verse.

I wanna know the true you and it is OK if beneath your mask is a monster. -this is what I think when I gotta meet new people.

Knowledge is power and I do not share power.-Darth Andeddu.

I like this!

One of the most terrifying things for anyone to do is to simply live.

“Fuck Da Police”- N.W.A

“ Rudeness is epidemic” - Hannibal Lecter

I advise you to not hide your feelings, don’t pretend to be okay when you’re not okay, don’t pretend to be happy when you’re sad, it’ll only lead to your misery.

We’re all mad here-Alice in Wonderland

When the boot of the government is on your throat, whether it is a left boot or a right boot is inconsequential.

Knowledge is power hide it well pc game quote

“Remember, it is still considered kidnapping even if you bring her back.”